Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old November 11th 17, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 162
Default I see...

the pervert- Roy Moore, is as truthful as trumpo-the-clown.
trumpo caught kissing Putin, in Viet Nam...

  #2   Report Post  
Old November 11th 17, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 51
Default I see...

Now its Richard Dreyfuss. www.drudgereport.com MS-13 violence grows in NYC suburbs. ...They would have been just as safe if they had stayed in Honduras. Crazy as hell to think America is safe. Look at the murder rate in America compared to all of the other countries in the World. America is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy up there at the very tip top. Number One, baby!
  #3   Report Post  
Old November 11th 17, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 51
Default I see...

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12:32:26 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Now its Richard Dreyfuss. www.drudgereport.com MS-13 violence grows in NYC suburbs. ...They would have been just as safe if they had stayed in Honduras. Crazy as hell to think America is safe. Look at the murder rate in America compared to all of the other countries in the World. America is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy up there at the very tip top. Number One, baby!


Roy Moore, www.redstatewatcher.com
  #4   Report Post  
Old November 11th 17, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 162
Default I see...

On 11/11/2017 2:14 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12:32:26 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Now its Richard Dreyfuss.
www.drudgereport.com MS-13 violence grows in NYC suburbs. ...They would have been just as safe if they had stayed in Honduras. Crazy as hell to think America is safe. Look at the murder rate in America compared to all of the other countries in the World. America is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy up there at the very tip top. Number One, baby!

Roy Moore, www.redstatewatcher.com


Pervert- Roy Moore. red state watcher Russian Troll front site...
  #5   Report Post  
Old November 11th 17, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 51
Default I see...

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 2:02:48 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 11/11/2017 2:14 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12:32:26 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Now its Richard Dreyfuss.
www.drudgereport.com MS-13 violence grows in NYC suburbs. ...They would have been just as safe if they had stayed in Honduras. Crazy as hell to think America is safe. Look at the murder rate in America compared to all of the other countries in the World. America is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy up there at the very tip top. Number One, baby!

Roy Moore, www.redstatewatcher.com


Pervert- Roy Moore. red state watcher Russian Troll front site...


''FREE'' Mechanic Job at the Collision Shop-The ''TOOL'' starts right here. Part 3 Youtube ...Brit SHEET Engineering eh? You don't ever want anything made in Limey Land, PERIOD!!! check it out..


  #6   Report Post  
Old November 14th 17, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 75
Default I see...

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:09:45 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 the pervert- Roy Moore, is as truthful as trumpo-the-clown.
+AD4 trumpo caught kissing Putin, in Viet Nam...

To quote the Devout Roy Moo

+IBg-You+IBk-re just a child, I am the district attorney of Etowah County and if
you tell anyone about this no one will ever believe you.+IBkgHQ

Well, isn't that just one of the perks of being in law enforcement?
ESPECIALLY if you are God's Lawman, right here on Earth+ACE

Ten Commandments now, Ten Commandments tomorrow, Ten Commandments
FOREVER+ACEAIQAh-
  #7   Report Post  
Old November 14th 17, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 51
Default I see...

On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 5:12:38 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:09:45 -0500, drifter wrote:

the pervert- Roy Moore, is as truthful as trumpo-the-clown.
trumpo caught kissing Putin, in Viet Nam...


To quote the Devout Roy Moo

‘You’re just a child, I am the district attorney of Etowah County and if
you tell anyone about this no one will ever believe you.’”

Well, isn't that just one of the perks of being in law enforcement?
ESPECIALLY if you are God's Lawman, right here on Earth!

Ten Commandments now, Ten Commandments tomorrow, Ten Commandments
FOREVER!!!


Trump did not bow submissively to any Chinese or Japanese leader, and impressed the hell out of China. Trump worked a $250 billion trade deal with China that is fair to both countries.Trump did not blame China at all for taking advantageous positions because ''anyone would have, if given such offers'', and basically told them, now we will do business and it will be fair for both sides. msm didn't say sheet!
China's 7,680 HYPERSTRIKE nuke strike aircraft is Bull****! it is a model on a stick in a wind tunnel! Y'all katz go read about it at www.jimstone.is
  #10   Report Post  
Old November 14th 17, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 162
Default I see...

On 11/14/2017 11:25 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 11/14/2017 10:12 AM, wrote:

Trump did not bow submissively to any Chinese or Japanese leader, and
impressed the hell out of China.


Well Larry, you're still gullible I see.

trump IS a rookie.

The leaders of Japan, China and Russia are NOT rookies.

They play trump like a fiddle.

Durente had trumpo-the-blowhard on his knees...


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017