Old November 15th 17, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Larry...

On 11/15/2017 4:46 PM, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:31:26 -0500, drifter wrote:

On 11/15/2017 4:13 PM, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 13:29:41 -0500, drifter wrote:

Do you have to be a creepy, pedophile, pervert in Alabama, to run for
office?
Or does it just help steer the christian voters your way?

Did roy-boy grab-em by the puzzie???

ANY part of the US can have it's Republican pedophile. Just ask Denny
Hastert.

Here ya go Frank- long list of repub pedos--

https://www.democraticunderground.co...s/duboard.php?

az=view_all&address=389x1709387

But Creepy Roy Moore is Special. He's God's Own Pedophile. The others
are merely RINO Pedophiles.

Old roy-boy the pedo; Frank, your good...
Old November 17th 17, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/16/2017 10:38 PM, BDK wrote:

What gets me is that she isn't even running for anything, but the kOOks
are still obsessed with her.

Obsessed with Hillary? Like trumpo-the-Clown is obsessed with her?
Old November 17th 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kim Jong Un, chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea, chairman of the State
Affairs Commission of the DPRK and supreme commander of the Korean People's
Army, gave field guidance to the Kumsong Tractor Factory

Old November 17th 17, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 8:35:37 AM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
Kim Jong Un, chairman of the Workers' Party of Korea, chairman of the State
Affairs Commission of the DPRK and supreme commander of the Korean People's
Army, gave field guidance to the Kumsong Tractor Factory

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message news
On 11/16/2017 10:38 PM, BDK wrote:

What gets me is that she isn't even running for anything, but the kOOks
are still obsessed with her.

Obsessed with Hillary? Like trumpo-the-Clown is obsessed with her?

I don't have the 'hots' for anybody, THANK GOD!
Old November 17th 17, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017 10:03:47 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 What became of that old www.slaphillary.com website? Watchin
+AD4 High Noon movie on the GRIT TV channel. I saw that movie at a theater in
+AD4 Greenwood, Mississippi back around 1952. www.filmsite.com/high.html

What ever happened to Supreme Instruments, located in Greenwood,
Mississippi?

http://www.supremeinstruments.org/history.htm

Hey Larry, others dave Shortwave 2 May 4th 11 03:01 AM
Hey Larry, others dave Shortwave 1 May 4th 11 01:19 AM
Here Larry Burr[_2_] Shortwave 0 April 6th 11 04:36 AM
Now we know about Larry RHF Shortwave 0 February 9th 11 01:04 PM
Where's Larry? dave Shortwave 1 February 2nd 11 06:06 PM