Old November 17th 17, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Larry...

In article ,
says...

On 11/15/2017 2:14 PM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 12:29:52 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
Do you have to be a creepy, pedophile, pervert in Alabama, to run for
office?
Or does it just help steer the christian voters your way?

Did roy-boy grab-em by the puzzie???

hillary clinton's sex orgies ...ALL politicians ARE CRAZY As HELL!!!

Larry still has the hots for Hillie...

What gets me is that she isn't even running for anything, but the kOOks
are still obsessed with her. I think you might be right, some of them,
and Larry, do have the hots for her, in a strange way. Because
everything about winger kOOks is just...strange.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.