Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old December 6th 17, 09:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 218
Default Wifie was how old..??..

"The wife of Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has been her
husband’s biggest defender amid a storm of allegations concerning
relationships with teenage girls. But Kayla Moore was also a minor, and
he very much an adult, when her future husband first took an interest in
her".


http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-wi...s/yahoous/news


creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
younger than him. Do the math. Always a pedophile...

  #2   Report Post  
Old December 6th 17, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2017
Posts: 51
Default Wifie was how old..??..

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do the math jewywood went off script and insulted the white people with the
film "A Man Called Horse" what is a racial slur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For 114 minutes a white man is captured, enslaved and treated like an animal
by an eco noble savages!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
"drifter" wrote in message
...

"The wife of Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has been her
husband’s biggest defender amid a storm of allegations concerning
relationships with teenage girls. But Kayla Moore was also a minor, and
he very much an adult, when her future husband first took an interest in
her".


http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-wi...s/yahoous/news


creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
younger than him. . Always a pedophile...

  #3   Report Post  
Old December 6th 17, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 145
Default Wifie was how old..??..

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7:29:25 AM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do the math jewywood went off script and insulted the white people with the
film "A Man Called Horse" what is a racial slur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For 114 minutes a white man is captured, enslaved and treated like an animal
by an eco noble savages!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
"drifter" wrote in message
...

"The wife of Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has been her
husband’s biggest defender amid a storm of allegations concerning
relationships with teenage girls. But Kayla Moore was also a minor, and
he very much an adult, when her future husband first took an interest in
her".


http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-wi...s/yahoous/news


creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
younger than him. . Always a pedophile...


Tin deyz 'olner thin wayter. ...Doggy, you rekon we will get another 'bite'? ///Nah, it's too kold to go fishin! WOO WOO WOOF!///
  #4   Report Post  
Old December 6th 17, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2017
Posts: 51
Default Wifie was how old..??..


HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just caught the headlines on fully encrypted CNN, didn't get the details,
Harvey Weinstein Accused of Racketeering to Cover Up Sexual Assaults of
Women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNJ1RHUnX9s
wrote in message
...

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7:29:25 AM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do the math jewywood went off script and insulted the white people with
the
film "A Man Called Horse" what is a racial slur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For 114 minutes a white man is captured, enslaved and treated like an
animal
by an eco noble savages!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
"drifter" wrote in message
...

"The wife of Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has been her
husband’s biggest defender amid a storm of allegations concerning
relationships with teenage girls. But Kayla Moore was also a minor, and
he very much an adult, when her future husband first took an interest in
her".


http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-wi...s/yahoous/news


creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
younger than him. . Always a pedophile...


Tin deyz 'olner thin wayter. ...Doggy, you rekon we will get another
'bite'? ///Nah, it's too kold to go fishin! WOO WOO WOOF!///

  #5   Report Post  
Old December 8th 17, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 145
Default Wifie was how old..??..

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:05:33 PM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just caught the headlines on fully encrypted CNN, didn't get the details,
Harvey Weinstein Accused of Racketeering to Cover Up Sexual Assaults of
Women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNJ1RHUnX9s
wrote in message
...

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7:29:25 AM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do the math jewywood went off script and insulted the white people with
the
film "A Man Called Horse" what is a racial slur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For 114 minutes a white man is captured, enslaved and treated like an
animal
by an eco noble savages!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!
"drifter" wrote in message
...

"The wife of Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has been her
husband’s biggest defender amid a storm of allegations concerning
relationships with teenage girls. But Kayla Moore was also a minor, and
he very much an adult, when her future husband first took an interest in
her".


http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-wi...s/yahoous/news


creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
younger than him. . Always a pedophile...


Tin deyz 'olner thin wayter. ...Doggy, you rekon we will get another
'bite'? ///Nah, it's too kold to go fishin! WOO WOO WOOF!///


35 degrees here right now, annabelle 81 degrees in Miami. Ohhh Lorrrd.... A guy near Tampa jumped down in the water to save a Sea Lion, warm over there too.78 degrees.


  #6   Report Post  
Old December 8th 17, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Dec 2017
Posts: 1
Default Wifie was how old..??..

On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 03:09:03 -0500, drifter wrote:

creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
younger than him. Do the math. Always a pedophile...


He is not a pedophile. At the age of 16 women can consent to sex in
Alabama and can get married. What are you some kind of Puritan?
  #7   Report Post  
Old December 9th 17, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 218
Default Wifie was how old..??..

On 12/8/2017 5:47 PM, Michael wrote:
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 03:09:03 -0500, drifter wrote:

creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
younger than him. Do the math. Always a pedophile...


He is not a pedophile. At the age of 16 women can consent to sex in
Alabama and can get married. What are you some kind of Puritan?

What are you, a pedophile backer? when a women, or a young girl
say "NO", it don't mean **** how old she is. creepy ole roy-boy
moore should be in jail...

"WELCOME TO ALABAMA"
Pedophiles welcome.
  #8   Report Post  
Old December 9th 17, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 145
Default Wifie was how old..??..

On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 5:59:23 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/8/2017 5:47 PM, Michael wrote:
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 03:09:03 -0500, drifter wrote:

creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
younger than him. Do the math. Always a pedophile...


He is not a pedophile. At the age of 16 women can consent to sex in
Alabama and can get married. What are you some kind of Puritan?

What are you, a pedophile backer? when a women, or a young girl
say "NO", it don't mean **** how old she is. creepy ole roy-boy
moore should be in jail...

"WELCOME TO ALABAMA"
Pedophiles welcome.


cnn BOTCHED a report. www.drudgereport.com
  #9   Report Post  
Old December 9th 17, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 105
Default Wifie was how old..??..

On Fri, 08 Dec 2017 14:47:37 -0800, Michael wrote:

+AD4 On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 03:09:03 -0500, drifter +ADw-mickh+AEA-PGH.net+AD4 wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg-creepy ole roy-boy moore was 32 when he married. His wife is 17 years
+AD4APg-younger than him. Do the math. Always a pedophile...
+AD4
+AD4 He is not a pedophile.

What about the 14 year old girl? +ACI-She looked 16+ACI isn't much of a defense.

+AD4 At the age of 16 women can consent to sex in
+AD4 Alabama and can get married.

I suppose most of those 16 year old girls are marrying teenage boys. A
thirty-something year old guy who wants to get 'em before they turn adult
is a creep. No exceptions.


+AD4 What are you some kind of Puritan?

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a much higher percentage of
cradle robbing back in the Puritan days. It fits right in with hanging
witches and Quakers.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017