Old February 7th 18, 02:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why are the...

Why are the re-pub-li-CANTS so against science? Do they want another
Dark Ages?

from yahoo news:

A Texas-based evangelist with ties to President Donald Trump came
under fire this week after video re-surfaced of her telling followers
that they don't need to get a flu shot because "Jesus himself gave us
the flu shot."

Gloria Copeland, a member of the president's faith advisory council,
posted the video last Wednesday, but it began to gain traction this
week after a number watch groups re-posted it on social-media
channels.

"Listen, partners, we don't have a flu season," Copeland, 75, said in
a Facebook video posted Jan. 31. "We've got a duck season, a deer
season, but we don't have a flu season."

Where, oh where, do the re-pub-li-cants find these kOOktards???

While we are on the subject, don't forget Asshole Junior Grade Pence --
who thinks the earth is only several thousand years old.
Old February 7th 18, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Science requires logic and math. They are too stoopid to do relativity, quantum mechanics, solve a confluent differential equation, calculate orbital perturbations, or explain the cosmological constant.

Old February 7th 18, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/7/2018 9:58 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

kooktards? Don't you mean trumpo voters? Sounds normal to me...
trumpo says "Lets shut this **** hole down", as he stomps his tiny feet.
Old February 7th 18, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

I will bet you 100 bucks,that this wack-job went out the back door and
got herself a flu shot!!! Just like that wacko alex jones, he screams about
shots, and he was caught coming in the back door, at his doctors,
getting a flu shot. Phony asshole **** hole lovers...
Old February 7th 18, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 9:54:39 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
[...]

Celebrate your ''Diversity'' squawker.org -asm Black student ''invents'' Butter-on-a-stick; while White man invents hydrogen generator emergency vehicle ...That is ''Diversity''. Annnnnd right now Limeyland is kissing up to ''Chedder man''. I saw it this morning on Sky live TV news on the Internet at whatfinger.com

Old February 7th 18, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:36:59 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Celebrate your ''Diversity'' squawker.org -asm Black student
+AD4 ''invents'' Butter-on-a-stick+ADs

Homer Simpson invented butter on a stick.

+AD4 while White man invents hydrogen
+AD4 generator emergency vehicle

What kind of emergency is helped with a hydrogen generator? Oh+ACE The
Humanity+ACEAIQ

+AD4 ..That is ''Diversity''.

That is racism.

+AD4 Annnnnd right
+AD4 now Limeyland is kissing up to ''Chedder man''. I saw it this morning on
+AD4 Sky live TV news on the Internet at whatfinger.com

Is Chedder Man the Cheeto Jesus of the Old World?

Old February 7th 18, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/7/2018 5:51 PM, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:36:59 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Celebrate your ''Diversity'' squawker.org -asm Black student
''invents'' Butter-on-a-stick;

Homer Simpson invented butter on a stick.

while White man invents hydrogen
generator emergency vehicle

What kind of emergency is helped with a hydrogen generator? Oh! The
Humanity!!

..That is ''Diversity''.

That is racism.

Sky live TV news on the Internet at whatfinger.com

Is Chedder Man the Cheeto Jesus of the Old World?

That's the only reason Larry posted this; the man was black. Racist
Larry, get back on your meds...

And how are they kissing up to "Chedder man"? The guys been
dead for almost 50K years. Maybe on "Planet Larry", it's some
kind of code for Black, or Jew, or whatever that racist is into.
Larry, get back on your meds...

Sky live TV news on the Internet at whatfinger.com

Is Chedder Man the Cheeto Jesus of the Old World?

That's the only reason Larry posted this; the man was black. Racist
Larry, get back on your meds...

And how are they kissing up to "Chedder man"? The guys been
dead for almost 50K years. Maybe on "Planet Larry", it's some
kind of code for Black, or Jew, or whatever that racist is into.
Larry, get back on your meds...

The amount of Sunlight over generations affects the pigment, changes skin color.
Old February 8th 18, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 07:24:18 -0800, jfeng+AEA-my-deja.com wrote:

+AD4 Science requires logic and math. They are too stoopid to do relativity,
+AD4 quantum mechanics, solve a confluent differential equation, calculate
+AD4 orbital perturbations, or explain the cosmological constant.

But what sort of logic or reasoning can explain the political landscape
we've found ourselves in over the last couple of years?

The ever faithful k00ks JUST KNOW that we are where we are due to DIVINE
INTERVENTION. They are energized+ACE God has prepared The Magnificent
TRUMP for just this moment+ACEAIQAh

And I can't entirely disagree. Not that this is the doing of the God I
learned about in Sunday School. No doubt the leader of the Free World
has been picked by the God of Absurdity, whose final selections were
narrowed down to Hillary Clinton, Alfred E. Newman and Donald J. +ACI-TRUMP+ACI.

WE HAVE THE CHOSEN ONE+ACEAIQAhACE

Let us pray.
Old February 8th 18, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 07 Feb 2018 17:09:48 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 The amount of Sunlight over generations affects the pigment, changes
+AD4 skin color.

The thinking now is that people moved from Africa north to Europe and
west to Asia.

People rely on sunlight to synthesize vitamin D, which is needed for
healthy bones. This is a particular problem for growing children.

There's always some variation in skin color, even within families, and
the lighter skinned people could establish communities further north.

And that's the story.