Old February 15th 18, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Too soon ???

The Dems want discussion of gun control. The Repubs say it is "too soon".

Too soon? Why? Those that are dead are already dead. And how soon is too
soon? Sandy Hook was a little over *5* years ago and the Repubs *still*
refuse to have anything to do with gun control.

Oh, wait, I know. Most of the asshole Repubs are owned by the assholes
at the NRA.

So sad for the country.

P.S.

Before any of you NRA stooges blow a fuse, no one is trying to get rid
of the Second Amendment.

All people are saying is that...

1) Keep mentally ill people away from guns.

2) You really don't need weapons of war like the AK-47 and AR-15 with
multiple large magazines.

This seems reasonable and has *nothing* to do with getting rid of the
Second Amendment.
Old February 15th 18, 10:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:35:43 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 The Dems want discussion of gun control. The Repubs say it is +ACI-too
+AD4 soon+ACI.

It's always too soon. By the time the Republicans are willing to discuss
gun control on this mass shooting, there's will be another one.
Old February 15th 18, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 3:58:33 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:35:43 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

The Dems want discussion of gun control. The Repubs say it is "too
soon".

It's always too soon. By the time the Republicans are willing to discuss
gun control on this mass shooting, there's will be another one.

teaparty.org Video: Second shooter reported in Florida
Old February 16th 18, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 10:51:17 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/15/2018 8:23 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5:35:31 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/15/2018 5:51 PM,
wrote:
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 3:58:33 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:35:43 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

The Dems want discussion of gun control. The Repubs say it is "too
soon".

It's always too soon. By the time the Republicans are willing to discuss
gun control on this mass shooting, there's will be another one.

teaparty.org Video: Second shooter reported in Florida

And, here's Larry, "Useful Idiot" making excuses for the insane trumpo
and the criminal re-pub-lick-****s, real shame. I'm sure he will find
a Russian Troll web site that will say Hillie did.

yournewswire.com Florida school shooting: Video confirms multiple shooters, co-ordinated attack. mainstream outlets are using this ''event'' ...They are trying to blame it on Trump, which is Pure Bull Sheet!

See what I mean? Sure Larry, whatever you say. I'm most likely the last
person that still reads your bull ****. You are truly a trumpo "Useful
Idiot". I bet trumpo thinks your a real **** hole buddy. Just keep
reading those bull ****/ Russian Troll websites and telling yourself
how wonderful trump and the criminal re-pub-lick-****s are. You believe
anything...

Not my news wire, yournewswire.com Hired assassin confesses: The clintons paid me to ... ......
Old February 16th 18, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just like you lover trumpo, your a real piece of ****...
Old February 16th 18, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 17:23:47 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 yournewswire.com Florida school shooting: Video confirms multiple
+AD4 shooters, co-ordinated attack. mainstream outlets are using this
+AD4 ''event''

Mainstream outlets are reporting what law enforcement is telling them.
Don't like what's reported? Blame the cops, blame the sheriff, blame the
FBI.

No doubt the cops have already seen the videos.

+AD4 ...They are trying to blame it on Trump, which is Pure Bull
+AD4 Sheet+ACE

Some of the k00ks are blaming LBJ.

Old February 16th 18, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:51:09 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 3:58:33 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:35:43 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 The Dems want discussion of gun control. The Repubs say it is +ACI-too
+AD4APg +AD4 soon+ACI.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg It's always too soon. By the time the Republicans are willing to
+AD4APg discuss gun control on this mass shooting, there's will be another one.
+AD4
+AD4 teaparty.org Video: Second shooter reported in Florida

Did the teapartyers say the second shooter looked like the owl from
Bohemian Grove?