Old February 17th 18, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Friday, 16th, 2018, Oh Hum...

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 5:53:01 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/16/2018 2:12 PM, wrote:
On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:59:09 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/16/2018 1:02 PM, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:38:48 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Russians have dandy fist fights too.

I read somewhere that Russian insurance companies like their
policyholders to have dashcams to record possible insurable incidents.
Of course, the dashcams catch every other damn thing, too.

A comet or meteor or whatever streaked over Russia and a least a couple
nifty dashcam videos made it to youtube.

Stop it frank, the repubs need more NRA BLOOD MONEY, and trumpo the
piece of **** needs more NRA BLOOD MONEY...

NRA, the more things change, the more they stay the same. All that crap is taking the 'heat' off of your hero, hillary.

Larry, I guess you won't believe the FBI reports that Russia and piece
of **** trumpo screwed you over. It took the Russians and "Useful
Idiots" like you to put that fool in the WH. I'm sure your proud. You
still follow the Russian websites, so I guess you have gone commie, like
trumpo...

wwitv.com TV Channels from Russia ...bHupta!

News One, Live RUSSIAN TV news channel. wwitv.com ...Hooo Weee, that's a real cutie pie brunette woman over there on that RUSSIAN TV news station! I would like to marry her for the weekends.
Old February 17th 18, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/16/2018 2:12 PM, wrote:
[...]

J.Edgar Hoover was filmed in a pink nightie... ...J.Edgar Hoover building/FBI building. How can anybody trust anybody like that?
Old February 17th 18, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
[...]

Does that excite you Larry??
Old February 17th 18, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
[...]

obungler does it too and g.w.GAY bush, he likes 'bald heads', a bunch of them do the same.
Old February 17th 18, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 13:59:03 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 On 2/16/2018 1:02 PM, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:38:48 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APgA+ Russians have dandy fist fights too.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I read somewhere that Russian insurance companies like their
+AD4APg policyholders to have dashcams to record possible insurable incidents.
+AD4APg Of course, the dashcams catch every other damn thing, too.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg A comet or meteor or whatever streaked over Russia and a least a couple
+AD4APg nifty dashcam videos made it to youtube.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg
+AD4 Stop it frank, the repubs need more NRA BLOOD MONEY, and trumpo the
+AD4 piece of **** needs more NRA BLOOD MONEY...

I have three Russian, actually Soviet, radios. One is a MW LW Alpinist
brand radio. Or however you spell Alpinist in Cyrillic. The radio works
pretty well. Another is a Sokal brand. Again in Cyrillic. AM SW FM
The radio performs poorly and I suspect it has a bad IC. My third Soviet
radio is a Orbita brand radio. That one is a smaller, hand held
portable. It has two bands. AM and a SW band. It's nearly deaf on the
SW band. It's a simple, germanium transistor radio and I don't expect
much from it. It does look kinda pretty. All the writing on the orbita
is in the Roman alphabet which makes me think it was made one of the
Soviet Union's republics like Latvia or maybe the radio was made for
export.

I don't much like working on these radios. The traces lift too easily
from the circuit boards and most of the plastic is polystyrene which is
easily damaged by heat.
Old February 17th 18, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 9:31:56 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
[...]

activistpost.com 5 Reasons to question the official narrative of the Florida school shooting
Old February 18th 18, 12:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
[...]

Larry just loves this stuff; and his commie websites...