Old February 16th 18, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Friday, 16th, 2018, Oh Hum...

Another day, another trumpo crisis. Another payoff to another
ho. Wow; strange how he pays and pays for sex. And, how all he
ladies talk about how trumpo "LOVES to be PEED on". He is sicker
than we though. Open to black-mail, and bribery. What a piece of
**** the re-pub-lick-****s love. The whole criminal family and the
re-pub-lick-****s need to be in jail...

Thanks to all the ****-holes that voted for this criminal...
Old February 16th 18, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 7:26:46 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
Another day, another trumpo crisis. Another payoff to another
ho. Wow; strange how he pays and pays for sex. And, how all he
ladies talk about how trumpo "LOVES to be PEED on". He is sicker
than we though. Open to black-mail, and bribery. What a piece of
**** the re-pub-lick-****s love. The whole criminal family and the
re-pub-lick-****s need to be in jail...

Thanks to all the ****-holes that voted for this criminal...

Fist fight breaks out in the middle of the 105 Freeway in South LA KTTV foxla.com ...Good Day LA.
LA is two hours behind my time zone.
Old February 16th 18, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:38:48 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Russians have dandy fist fights too.

I read somewhere that Russian insurance companies like their
policyholders to have dashcams to record possible insurable incidents.
Of course, the dashcams catch every other damn thing, too.

A comet or meteor or whatever streaked over Russia and a least a couple
nifty dashcam videos made it to youtube.

Old February 16th 18, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:02:04 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:38:48 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Russians have dandy fist fights too.

I read somewhere that Russian insurance companies like their
policyholders to have dashcams to record possible insurable incidents.
Of course, the dashcams catch every other damn thing, too.

A comet or meteor or whatever streaked over Russia and a least a couple
nifty dashcam videos made it to youtube.

You probaly will not find any cars/vans/trucks in Russia running around that do not have dashboard cameras and rear view cameras too.People over there will slam on the brakes, WHIPLASH! Some people over there will slam their vehicles against the rear of vehicles and claim you backed your vehicle up against the front of your vehicle. Cameras, insurance purposes, you know? I have seen some Russian Youtube videos of that sheet before. You DON'T want to drive in Russia either, also in Asia, especially China.
Old February 16th 18, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

Youtube Chinese auto accidents Youtube Russian auto accidents
Old February 16th 18, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/16/2018 1:02 PM, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:38:48 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Russians have dandy fist fights too.

I read somewhere that Russian insurance companies like their
policyholders to have dashcams to record possible insurable incidents.
Of course, the dashcams catch every other damn thing, too.

A comet or meteor or whatever streaked over Russia and a least a couple
nifty dashcam videos made it to youtube.

Stop it frank, the repubs need more NRA BLOOD MONEY, and trumpo the
piece of **** needs more NRA BLOOD MONEY...
Old February 16th 18, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 12:59:09 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 2/16/2018 1:02 PM, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:38:48 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Russians have dandy fist fights too.

I read somewhere that Russian insurance companies like their
policyholders to have dashcams to record possible insurable incidents.
Of course, the dashcams catch every other damn thing, too.

A comet or meteor or whatever streaked over Russia and a least a couple
nifty dashcam videos made it to youtube.

Stop it frank, the repubs need more NRA BLOOD MONEY, and trumpo the
piece of **** needs more NRA BLOOD MONEY...

NRA, the more things change, the more they stay the same. All that crap is taking the 'heat' off of your hero, hillary.