Old February 17th 18, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Y'all ready for tonight's Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

Just a few hours till ROLLL CALLL ... so don't be late.
Get to WalMart and stock up on your favorite snacks.
Don't wanna run outa chips during the discussion, now do ya'??
Tonight - like all the others - it's gonna be a BARN BURNER I tell you.

Let us close with these kind thoughts ...
God Bless America ..
God Bless President Trump ..
God Bless Us Everyone ..

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0

http://www.do_not_be_late_for_the_gr..._wit_n et.org
Old February 17th 18, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 3:29:35 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
Just a few hours till ROLLL CALLL ... so don't be late.
Get to WalMart and stock up on your favorite snacks.
Don't wanna run outa chips during the discussion, now do ya'??
Tonight - like all the others - it's gonna be a BARN BURNER I tell you.

Let us close with these kind thoughts ...
God Bless America ..
God Bless President Trump ..
God Bless Us Everyone ..

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0

http://www.do_not_be_late_for_the_gr..._wit_n et.org

Transgender demoKKKrap candidate for congress, Grand Larceny ...Not my news wire your yournewswire.com
Old February 18th 18, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/17/2018 4:50 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 3:29:35 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
Just a few hours till ROLLL CALLL ... so don't be late.
Get to WalMart and stock up on your favorite snacks.
Don't wanna run outa chips during the discussion, now do ya'??
Tonight - like all the others - it's gonna be a BARN BURNER I tell you.

Let us close with these kind thoughts ...
God Bless America ..
God Bless President Trump ..
God Bless Us Everyone ..

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0

http://www.do_not_be_late_for_the_gr..._wit_n et.org

Transgender demoKKKrap candidate for congress, Grand Larceny ...Not my news wire your yournewswire.com

WOW, that excites you almost as Hillie does...