Old February 21st 18, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sending One Out to Drifter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24

God Bless The USA ...
God Bless President Trump ...

With Every Good Wish,
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.drifter_needs_to_see_a_shrink.net
Old February 21st 18, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 6:38:47 AM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24

God Bless The USA ...
God Bless President Trump ...

With Every Good Wish,
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.drifter_needs_to_see_a_shrink.net

Old preacher man Billy Graham has croaked, at 99.
Old February 21st 18, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 05:47:47 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Old preacher man Billy Graham has croaked, at 99.

Wikipedia sez:

+ACI In a 1999 speech, Graham discussed his relationship with the late North
Korean leader Kim Il-Sung, praising him as a +ACI-different kind of
communist+ACI and +ACI-one of the great fighters for freedom in his country
against the Japanese.+ACI Graham went on to note that although he had never
met Kim's son and former North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, he had
+ACI-exchanged gifts with him.+ACIAWw-92+AF0 Graham gave a globe surmounted with doves
to the North Korean Friendship Museum.+AFs-85+AF0AIg

All Kims go to Heaven+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAh-
Old February 21st 18, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 8:46:49 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 05:47:47 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Old preacher man Billy Graham has croaked, at 99.

Wikipedia sez:

" In a 1999 speech, Graham discussed his relationship with the late North
Korean leader Kim Il-Sung, praising him as a "different kind of
communist" and "one of the great fighters for freedom in his country
against the Japanese." Graham went on to note that although he had never
met Kim's son and former North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, he had
"exchanged gifts with him."[92] Graham gave a globe surmounted with doves
to the North Korean Friendship Museum.[85]"

All Kims go to Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!

One time back in the early 1950s Billy Graham was in Jackson, I had just stepped out of a movie theater down town. Billy and his wife were talking to some people. His wife's little dog peed on my right foot/shoe.
Old February 21st 18, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 9:25:11 AM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

I once read somewhere that if a Dove/bird is sick, the other Doves will start pecking on the sick Dove's neck untill the sick Dove dies. ///Hit it, Ferlin Husky, Wings of A Dove (Grand Ole Opry) Youtube WOO WOO WOOF!/// ...Yeah, you tell 'em doggy

Old February 22nd 18, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:25:08 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 One time back in the early 1950s Billy Graham was in Jackson, I had just
+AD4 stepped out of a movie theater down town. Billy and his wife were
+AD4 talking to some people. His wife's little dog peed on my right
+AD4 foot/shoe.

Canine baptismal. Remember, D-O-G is G-O-D spelled backwards.
Old February 22nd 18, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/21/2018 7:14 PM, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:25:08 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

One time back in the early 1950s Billy Graham was in Jackson, I had just
stepped out of a movie theater down town. Billy and his wife were
talking to some people. His wife's little dog peed on my right
foot/shoe.

Canine baptismal. Remember, D-O-G is G-O-D spelled backwards.

And ass spelled backwards larry...