Old March 16th 18, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default more words of wisdom from li'l sinpo codie...

"Do I work at being a dumbass or does it come natural for me?

How about Pull my head out of my ass and help make
America great again instead of me being the group retard."

so says li'l sinpo codie..

li'l sinpo codie worries about mens ass's. that's creepy.
Old March 16th 18, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hay Hay, Video Gamea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Rap musica
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Ho Ho hollyjewood moviea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...

news

Old March 17th 18, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 2:18:28 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hay Hay, Video Gamea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Rap musica
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Ho Ho hollyjewood moviea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...

news

Crooked Liar hillary's road show continues onward. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3640244/posts ...hillary clinton layers a scarf,shawl and custom kurta with extra long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall while touring Jaipur ...Somebody at freerepublic said Omar the Tentmaker. ...GOOD ONE!
Old March 17th 18, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 8:10:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 2:18:28 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hay Hay, Video Gamea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Rap musica
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Ho Ho hollyjewood moviea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...

"drifter" wrote in message
news
"Do I work at being a dumbass or does it come natural for me?

How about Pull my head out of my ass and help make
America great again instead of me being the group retard."

so says li'l sinpo codie..

li'l sinpo codie worries about mens ass's. that's creepy.

Crooked Liar hillary's road show continues onward. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3640244/posts ...hillary clinton layers a scarf,shawl and custom kurta with extra long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall while touring Jaipur ...Somebody at freerepublic said Omar the Tentmaker. ...GOOD ONE!

Sessions has done FIRED McCabe. GOOD!
Old March 17th 18, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/17/2018 12:08 AM, wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 8:10:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 2:18:28 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hay Hay, Video Gamea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Rap musica
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Ho Ho hollyjewood moviea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...

"drifter" wrote in message
news
"Do I work at being a dumbass or does it come natural for me?

How about Pull my head out of my ass and help make
America great again instead of me being the group retard."

so says li'l sinpo codie..

li'l sinpo codie worries about mens ass's. that's creepy.

Crooked Liar hillary's road show continues onward.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3640244/posts ...hillary clinton layers a scarf,shawl and custom kurta with extra long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall while touring Jaipur ...Somebody at freerepublic said Omar the Tentmaker. ...GOOD ONE!

Sessions has done FIRED McCabe. GOOD!

larry, you are as sick as trumpo. A good man, 22 years hard work. trumpo
fires him 2 days before his pension kicks in. trumpo and larry are both
sick sons of bitches. larry, I wish you nothing but the worst life and
trumpo can give you.

Old March 17th 18, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 11:44:49 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 3/17/2018 12:08 AM, wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 8:10:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 2:18:28 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hay Hay, Video Gamea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Rap musica
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Ho Ho hollyjewood moviea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...

"drifter" wrote in message
news
"Do I work at being a dumbass or does it come natural for me?

How about Pull my head out of my ass and help make
America great again instead of me being the group retard."

so says li'l sinpo codie..

li'l sinpo codie worries about mens ass's. that's creepy.

Crooked Liar hillary's road show continues onward.
www.freerepublic..com/focus/f-chat/3640244/posts ...hillary clinton layers a scarf,shawl and custom kurta with extra long sleeve to hide broken wrist after hotel tub fall while touring Jaipur ...Somebody at freerepublic said Omar the Tentmaker. ...GOOD ONE!

Sessions has done FIRED McCabe. GOOD!

larry, you are as sick as trumpo. A good man, 22 years hard work. trumpo
fires him 2 days before his pension kicks in. trumpo and larry are both
sick sons of bitches. larry, I wish you nothing but the worst life and
trumpo can give you.

Tillerson on the crapper when told getting dumped. ...drudgereport.com
Old March 17th 18, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/17/2018 12:08 AM, wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 8:10:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, March 16, 2018 at 2:18:28 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hay Hay, Video Gamea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Rap musica
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...
Hay Hay, Ho Ho hollyjewood moviea
How Many Kids
Did You Kill
Today"...

"drifter" wrote in message
news
[...]

freerepublic.com Trump Tweets about McCabe. ...Don't blame it on me, I had nothing to do with McCabe being FIRED. He got himself FIRED. I reckon he is fixin to put his house up for sale now.