Old March 26th 18, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Big surprise

He's a paranoiac and thinks he's found a magic formula for ruling the
world. He has a preposterous explanation for everything, and he thinks
his arguments are infallibly logical. He sets them out over pages and
pages, he wants to indoctrinate us with his own meandering tortuous
thought processes, and there is nothing rational about any of it. It's
terrifying. It really is the work of a deranged mind, a megalomaniac.

Well, I'll bet you thought I was referring to trump.

Wrong!

That is a description Adolf Hitler, as written in the book 'Hitler, My
Neighbor', written by Edgar Feuchtwanger, pages 77 and 78. The only
difference is , instead of "pages and pages", substitute tweets.
Old March 26th 18, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:45:14 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
He's a paranoiac and thinks he's found a magic formula for ruling the
world. He has a preposterous explanation for everything, and he thinks
his arguments are infallibly logical. He sets them out over pages and
pages, he wants to indoctrinate us with his own meandering tortuous
thought processes, and there is nothing rational about any of it. It's
terrifying. It really is the work of a deranged mind, a megalomaniac.

Well, I'll bet you thought I was referring to trump.

Wrong!

That is a description Adolf Hitler, as written in the book 'Hitler, My
Neighbor', written by Edgar Feuchtwanger, pages 77 and 78. The only
difference is , instead of "pages and pages", substitute tweets.

Hitler was his own worst enemy. A real MORON!
Old March 26th 18, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9:16:31 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 8:45:14 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
He's a paranoiac and thinks he's found a magic formula for ruling the
world. He has a preposterous explanation for everything, and he thinks
his arguments are infallibly logical. He sets them out over pages and
pages, he wants to indoctrinate us with his own meandering tortuous
thought processes, and there is nothing rational about any of it. It's
terrifying. It really is the work of a deranged mind, a megalomaniac.

Well, I'll bet you thought I was referring to trump.

Wrong!

That is a description Adolf Hitler, as written in the book 'Hitler, My
Neighbor', written by Edgar Feuchtwanger, pages 77 and 78. The only
difference is , instead of "pages and pages", substitute tweets.

Hitler was his own worst enemy. A real MORON!

HITLERy Klintoon. www.freerepulic.com/focus/f-chat/3642486/posts ...Inside the last days of the hillary clinton campaign ...CROOKED LIAR hillary stillllllllll doesn't ;GET IT!;

Sunday Surprise ??? Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 12 March 25th 18 08:32 PM
Big surprise Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Shortwave 1 February 24th 18 07:18 AM
Ham Radio 360: A New Ham Surprise, Our Community and a SK Ham Radio 360 via rec.radio.info Admin Dx 0 April 5th 17 06:07 AM
Surprise escape dvdsskycom Equipment 1 October 21st 11 06:37 AM
OT -- What a COMPLETE surprise.... m II Shortwave 1 June 15th 10 11:35 AM