Old April 12th 18, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default an award

Amateur radio operators can get a WAC (Worked All Continents) award from
the American Radio Relay League (ARRL), the ham radio organization.

Maybe it's time to offer trumpo a "****ed Off All Continents" award.

* South America -- they are upset that trumpo canceled his trip, they
think he doesn't consider them important enough.

* North America -- insulted Canada and then lied to their Prime
Minister...and then *bragged* about it.

* Europe -- insulted many of our Allies in various countries multiple times.

* Africa -- called them "********" countries.

So, do you think the Insulter-in-Chief will get his award ???

note to simpleton trumpo-the-Clown voters: Please tell us how this will
make America great.
Old April 12th 18, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congratulations Joe, you just won the Dumbass of the month award! an award

Congratulations!
just won the Dumbass of the month award!
Now pull your head out of your ass.
....Draining the Swamp, and filling it with toxic lobbyist
horse****!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sinpo Code" wrote in message news
retard from Kokomo wrote in newsano06$i5k$1@dont-
email.me:

Amateur radio operators can get a WAC (Worked All Continents) award from
the American Radio Relay League (ARRL), the ham radio organization.

Maybe it's time to offer trumpo a "****ed Off All Continents" award.

Kokomo Asshole
Old April 13th 18, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congratulations Joe, you just won the Dumbass of the month award!

Congratulations!

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3647203/posts US Nuclear 'Doomsday Plane' Goes AIRBORNE Amid Fears of WAR With Russia. ...They said Wright Patterson AFB in Indiana. I have known for at least 70 years Wright Patterson AFB is in OHIO. With screwballs like that writing up news stories, no wonder things are so effed up nowadays! They can't read, they can't write, they don't know their azzes from a hole in the ground!
Old April 13th 18, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congratulations Joe, you just won the Dumbass of the month

On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 07:00:06 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3647203/posts US Nuclear 'Doomsday
+AD4 Plane' Goes AIRBORNE Amid Fears of WAR With Russia. ...They said Wright
+AD4 Patterson AFB in Indiana. I have known for at least 70 years Wright
+AD4 Patterson AFB is in OHIO. With screwballs like that writing up news
+AD4 stories, no wonder things are so effed up nowadays+ACE They can't read, they
+AD4 can't write, they don't know their azzes from a hole in the ground+ACE

Maybe the Hanger 18 aliens flew the base to Indiana.
Old April 13th 18, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

czadsb.cz ...Flying Machines can't stay up in the air very long, as opposed to Nuke Submarines which can stay underwater for about three months. https:///aviation.stackexchange.com/...can-stay-aloft ...Lots of maintnance sheet has to be done once in a while to Flying Machines. I flew in Airplanes and Helicopters, that was more than enough for me! I don't like flying anyway.

Old April 13th 18, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 08:00:35 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 9:39:29 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 07:00:06 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3647203/posts US Nuclear 'Doomsday
+AD4APg +AD4 Plane' Goes AIRBORNE Amid Fears of WAR With Russia. ...They said Wright
+AD4APg +AD4 Patterson AFB in Indiana. I have known for at least 70 years Wright
+AD4APg +AD4 Patterson AFB is in OHIO. With screwballs like that writing up news
+AD4APg +AD4 stories, no wonder things are so effed up nowadays+ACE They can't read, they
+AD4APg +AD4 can't write, they don't know their azzes from a hole in the ground+ACE
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Maybe the Hanger 18 aliens flew the base to Indiana.
+AD4
+AD4 czadsb.cz ...Flying Machines can't stay up in the air very long, as opposed to Nuke Submarines which can stay underwater for about three months. https:///aviation.stackexchange.com/...can-stay-aloft ...Lots of maintnance sheet has to be done once in a while to Flying Machines. I flew in Airplanes and Helicopters, that was more than enough for me+ACE I don't like flying anyway.

http://www.iflscience.com/technology...op-five-years/
Old April 13th 18, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.aeroseek.com/webtrax/airnav.html ...Looks like those Flying Machines skirting around Syria. Seeee, thats why I don't like to fly. I have never been an auto accident before, but chances are that is safer than falling down from the sky. I am a Ground Pounder, I much prefer to stay on the ground.. Want to know why those Huey Helicopters in Vietnam crashed so much? They were cheap pieces of crap! ('Lady Bird' Johnson owned stock in those Huey Helicopter factories, damn bitch!) The Pilots had to get up and away as fast as possible because the Vietcong liked to shoot them down and the excess vibration tore them to pieces, Literally! Screw that flying!!
Old April 21st 18, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 11:38:12 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

((Five guys stand under a Nuke)) ...bHupta! nothing happened to them.

The Golden Come Along Award [email protected] Shortwave 2 January 30th 14 05:10 PM
Golden Come-Along Award 2011 dxAce Shortwave 10 January 10th 12 12:20 PM
Sked for WAS-Award Roland Knecht Dx 0 July 10th 06 09:26 AM
AWARD RULES "FAMOUSE AMATEUR RADIO AWARD" Erminio Cioffi Squitieri General 1 December 14th 05 07:45 PM
AWARD RULES "FAMOUSE AMATEUR RADIO AWARD" Erminio Cioffi Squitieri Dx 0 December 14th 05 03:44 PM