Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old April 20th 18, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2009
Posts: 952
Default Why did...?

Why did Rudy Ghoul-liani join Team trumpo?

Maybe he didn't hear about all the high power law firms that turned down
working for trumpo because he won't take their advice -- or he will
stiff them on their bill (as he has done before) -- or they know that
trumpo will ultimately and unceremoniously dump them.

I wonder how long it will take for The Ghoul to get thrown under the bus.

  #2   Report Post  
Old April 20th 18, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,123
Default Why did...?

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 9:45:16 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Why did Rudy Ghoul-liani join Team trumpo?

Maybe he didn't hear about all the high power law firms that turned down
working for trumpo because he won't take their advice -- or he will
stiff them on their bill (as he has done before) -- or they know that
trumpo will ultimately and unceremoniously dump them.

I wonder how long it will take for The Ghoul to get thrown under the bus.


motherjones.com Giuliani Corruption/Sex Scandal Metastasizing... ...They are ALL CORRUPTED! www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3649038/posts ...See more at jimstone.is
  #3   Report Post  
Old April 20th 18, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,123
Default Why did...?

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 10:43:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 9:45:16 AM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Why did Rudy Ghoul-liani join Team trumpo?

Maybe he didn't hear about all the high power law firms that turned down
working for trumpo because he won't take their advice -- or he will
stiff them on their bill (as he has done before) -- or they know that
trumpo will ultimately and unceremoniously dump them.

I wonder how long it will take for The Ghoul to get thrown under the bus.


motherjones.com Giuliani Corruption/Sex Scandal Metastasizing... ...They are ALL CORRUPTED! www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3649038/posts ...See more at jimstone.is


The History of New York Scandals. nymag.com/news/features/scandals/rudy-giuliani-2012-4
  #4   Report Post  
Old April 20th 18, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 533
Default Why did...?

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:45:14 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 Why did Rudy Ghoul-liani join Team trumpo?

This Is The Only Personality Type That Enjoys Being With Narcissists

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b065e2e3d66456
  #5   Report Post  
Old April 20th 18, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,123
Default Why did...?

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 11:47:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:45:14 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Why did Rudy Ghoul-liani join Team trumpo?


This Is The Only Personality Type That Enjoys Being With Narcissists

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b065e2e3d66456


https://whowhatwhy.org/2014/09/02/an...ape-from-death ...COWARD bush!


  #6   Report Post  
Old April 20th 18, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,123
Default Why did...?

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 12:05:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 11:47:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:45:14 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Why did Rudy Ghoul-liani join Team trumpo?


This Is The Only Personality Type That Enjoys Being With Narcissists

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b065e2e3d66456


https://whowhatwhy.org/2014/09/02/an...ape-from-death ...COWARD bush!


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8313336.html ...Trump and Giuliani are buddies, that is why Giuliani joined up with Trump.
  #7   Report Post  
Old April 20th 18, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 533
Default Why did...?

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:19:23 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 12:05:23 PM UTC-5, allise...+AEA-gmail.com
wrote:
+AD4APg On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 11:47:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:45:14 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 Why did Rudy Ghoul-liani join Team trumpo?
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 This Is The Only Personality Type That Enjoys Being With Narcissists
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dealing-with-a-
narcissist+AF8-us+AF8-56e6b177e4b065e2e3d66456
+AD4APg
+AD4APg https://whowhatwhy.org/2014/09/02/an...bout-bush-41s-
wwii-escape-from-death ...COWARD bush+ACE
+AD4
+AD4 http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...rudy-giuliani-
trump-lawyer-legal-team-russia-robert-mueller-
a8313336.html ...Trump and Giuliani are buddies, that is why
Giuliani joined up with Trump.

Sure, The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI and Rudy Giulani will form a fine mutual
admiration society. But a year and a half ago, back when The Great Man
was semi-serious about being a real President, he was appointing mostly
semi-competent people to various jobs. +ACI-TRUMP+ACI-s buddy was not among
them, largely because Guiliani has exercised the same sort of money
making opportunities as Crooked Hillary.

So, after months of searching out, and being refused by, Washington's
heavyweight lawyers, The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI is down to his buddy,
Crooked Rudy.

Poor Donnie Two Scoops. If only +ACI-TRUMP+ACI's buddy Roy Cohn hadn't died of
liver cancer (actually AIDS). Roy could fix this. Well, Roy could fix
this if he hadn't died of liver cancer (AIDS) and hadn't been disbarred,
not to mention the fact that most people who met Roy Cohn hated Roy
Cohn. If it weren't for all that, Roy could pull +ACI-TRUMP+ACI out of this
mess, fer sure.

But now, poor Donnie Two Scoops is down to only his buddy, Crooked Rudy.
  #8   Report Post  
Old April 21st 18, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,123
Default Why did...?

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 1:50:31 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:19:23 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 12:05:23 PM UTC-5,

wrote:
On Friday, April 20, 2018 at 11:47:24 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:45:14 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Why did Rudy Ghoul-liani join Team trumpo?

This Is The Only Personality Type That Enjoys Being With Narcissists

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dealing-with-a-

narcissist_us_56e6b177e4b065e2e3d66456

https://whowhatwhy.org/2014/09/02/an...bout-bush-41s-

wwii-escape-from-death ...COWARD bush!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...rudy-giuliani-

trump-lawyer-legal-team-russia-robert-mueller-
a8313336.html ...Trump and Giuliani are buddies, that is why
Giuliani joined up with Trump.

Sure, The Magnificent "TRUMP" and Rudy Giulani will form a fine mutual
admiration society. But a year and a half ago, back when The Great Man
was semi-serious about being a real President, he was appointing mostly
semi-competent people to various jobs. "TRUMP"s buddy was not among
them, largely because Guiliani has exercised the same sort of money
making opportunities as Crooked Hillary.

So, after months of searching out, and being refused by, Washington's
heavyweight lawyers, The Magnificent "TRUMP" is down to his buddy,
Crooked Rudy.

Poor Donnie Two Scoops. If only "TRUMP"'s buddy Roy Cohn hadn't died of
liver cancer (actually AIDS). Roy could fix this. Well, Roy could fix
this if he hadn't died of liver cancer (AIDS) and hadn't been disbarred,
not to mention the fact that most people who met Roy Cohn hated Roy
Cohn. If it weren't for all that, Roy could pull "TRUMP" out of this
mess, fer sure.

But now, poor Donnie Two Scoops is down to only his buddy, Crooked Rudy.


I just watched Gomer and the Card Shark, (Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C) Buddy Lester played the part of the card shark. Buddy Lester said he owes his breakthrough in show business to Al Capone. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...dy-Lester.html
  #9   Report Post  
Old April 21st 18, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 533
Default Why did...?

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 18:39:30 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 I just watched Gomer and the Card Shark, (Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C) Buddy
+AD4 Lester played the part of the card shark. Buddy Lester said he owes his
+AD4 breakthrough in show business to Al Capone.
+AD4 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...dy-Lester.html

Capone was pretty good for alot of entertainers. Like the time he paid
for Joe E Lewis' recovery after Machine Gun McGurn had Lewis' throat
slashed. Of course, Machine Gun was Capone's chief enforcer and the
attack was Machine Gun going off the Capone reservation. Capone didn't
get too bent out of shape over it. I guess Capone got along swell with
most everybody except Bugs Moran and Eliot Ness.
  #10   Report Post  
Old April 21st 18, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,123
Default Why did...?

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 10:06:23 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 18:39:30 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

I just watched Gomer and the Card Shark, (Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C) Buddy
Lester played the part of the card shark. Buddy Lester said he owes his
breakthrough in show business to Al Capone.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...dy-Lester.html


Capone was pretty good for alot of entertainers. Like the time he paid
for Joe E Lewis' recovery after Machine Gun McGurn had Lewis' throat
slashed. Of course, Machine Gun was Capone's chief enforcer and the
attack was Machine Gun going off the Capone reservation. Capone didn't
get too bent out of shape over it. I guess Capone got along swell with
most everybody except Bugs Moran and Eliot Ness.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Capone Alphonse Gabriel Capone ...Sometimes known as Scarface, Big Al, Big Boy, Public Enemy No. 1 He died (January 25, 1947 [I was living in Martinsville, Indiana,about 30 sumpin miles Southwest of Indianapolis, the year of 1947] in Palm Island, Florida) of Cardiovascular Disease (Heart Attack) He is interred at Mount Carmel Cemetery in Hillside, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. www.findagrave.com


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017