Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old May 1st 18, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2015
Posts: 198
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AI0

God Bless America ..
God Bless President Trump ..
God Bless President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless President Trump's cabinet
God Bless President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the CIA ..
God bless the FBI ..
God bless the Department of Justice ..
God bless The US Supreme Court
God Bless the US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the US Senate ..
God bless the Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our military ..
God Bless Us ... EVERYONE ! ! !


  #2   Report Post  
Old May 1st 18, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2018
Posts: 97
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !

  #3   Report Post  
Old May 1st 18, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 943
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !


jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax! It is not! and, NUT YAHOO ...Netanyahu
  #4   Report Post  
Old May 1st 18, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2018
Posts: 97
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !


jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax! It is
not! and, NUT YAHOO
....Netanyahu

  #5   Report Post  
Old May 1st 18, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 943
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:19:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !


jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax! It is
not! and, NUT YAHOO
...Netanyahu


Working like a Dog. https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...py-health-pets


  #6   Report Post  
Old May 2nd 18, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jan 2018
Posts: 97
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y447qTDsAkw

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:19:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !


jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax! It is
not! and, NUT YAHOO
...Netanyahu


Working like a Dog.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...py-health-pets

  #7   Report Post  
Old May 2nd 18, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 943
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:22:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y447qTDsAkw

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:19:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !


jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax! It is
not! and, NUT YAHOO
...Netanyahu


Working like a Dog.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...py-health-pets


jimstone.is says, Utah teen blasted for wearing Chiongsam dress to prom ...Culturally castrated ''snowflakes'' . He got that right! America IS CULTURALLY CASTRATED SNOWFLAKES! I spent a year in Vietnam, most of the women over there wore Ao Dai dresses. Very beautiful their Ao Dai dresses are..
  #8   Report Post  
Old May 2nd 18, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 943
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 8:27:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:22:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y447qTDsAkw

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:19:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !

jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax! It is
not! and, NUT YAHOO
...Netanyahu


Working like a Dog.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...py-health-pets


jimstone.is says, Utah teen blasted for wearing Chiongsam dress to prom ...Culturally castrated ''snowflakes'' . He got that right! America IS CULTURALLY CASTRATED SNOWFLAKES! I spent a year in Vietnam, most of the women over there wore Ao Dai dresses. Very beautiful their Ao Dai dresses are.


www.wenxuecity.com/news/2018/04/30/7210834.html ...Men's suits (clothes) date back to about 400 yeas, in England. If that gal in Utah isn't suppose to wear that dress, then people in America have no business wearing suits. I never wear a suit.
  #9   Report Post  
Old May 3rd 18, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 435
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

On Wed, 02 May 2018 07:32:49 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 8:27:54 PM UTC-5, allise...+AEA-gmail.com wrote:
+AD4APg On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:22:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels+AK4 wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-y447qTDsAkw
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 wrote in message
+AD4APg +AD4 news:9eddae74-540e-472d-928b-9050dc707898+AEA-googlegroups.com...
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:19:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels+AK4 wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d.../cd+AF8-large/
public/views-article/crazy.jpeg?itok+AD0-zxHYlnAq
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 wrote in message
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 news:b30364d1-7974-4796-97b6-37506f702bfb+AEA-googlegroups.com...
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels+AK4 wrote:
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-SjHUb7NSrNk
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 +ACI-Keven Albert Strum+ACI wrote in message
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 news:2d70f325-46ae-47b3-94cd-2c4ffe1b0aaa+AEA-googlegroups.com...
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v+AD0-U1gbkHhhnUI
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 With Every Good Wish +ICY
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 Keven Albert Strum +IBM WB4AIOCD
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet God Bless Nit-Wit
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 President Trump's staff God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 people ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court God Bless the Nit-Wit US
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 House of Representatives ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 +AD4 God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit +ACE +ACE +ACE
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax+ACE
+AD4APg +AD4 +AD4 It is not+ACE and, NUT YAHOO ...Netanyahu
+AD4APg +AD4
+AD4APg +AD4 Working like a Dog.
+AD4APg +AD4 https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...-dogs-therapy-
health-pets
+AD4APg
+AD4APg jimstone.is says, Utah teen blasted for wearing Chiongsam dress to
+AD4APg prom ...Culturally castrated ''snowflakes'' . He got that right+ACE
+AD4APg America IS CULTURALLY CASTRATED SNOWFLAKES+ACE I spent a year in Vietnam,
+AD4APg most of the women over there wore Ao Dai dresses. Very beautiful their
+AD4APg Ao Dai dresses are.
+AD4
+AD4 www.wenxuecity.com/news/2018/04/30/7210834.html ...Men's suits
+AD4 (clothes) date back to about 400 yeas, in England. If that gal in Utah
+AD4 isn't suppose to wear that dress, then people in America have no
+AD4 business wearing suits.

Nobody cares about the dress. Well, 99+ACU of Americans don't care about
the dress. 99.9+ACU of those who do care are just fine with it. This has
been a VERY SLOW WEEK for the Outrage Media and this is the best they can
do.

Things will liven up when shark bite season starts.


+AD4 I never wear a suit.

You are a wise man. Suits are ridiculous, especially the damn tie.

  #10   Report Post  
Old May 3rd 18, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 943
Default Hey Fred - see if you like this one ..

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 7:31:34 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 02 May 2018 07:32:49 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 8:27:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:22:58 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y447qTDsAkw

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:19:40 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
https://www.commondreams.org/sites/d...yles/cd_large/

public/views-article/crazy.jpeg?itok=zxHYlnAq

wrote in message
...

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:42:41 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Hey Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD - see if you like this one ..
..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1gbkHhhnUI

With Every Good Wish …
Keven Albert Strum – WB4AIOCD

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet God Bless Nit-Wit
President Trump's staff God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement
people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court God Bless the Nit-Wit US
House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !

jimstone.is says, NK Libya model: I thought this was a hoax!
It is not! and, NUT YAHOO ...Netanyahu

Working like a Dog.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...-dogs-therapy-

health-pets

jimstone.is says, Utah teen blasted for wearing Chiongsam dress to
prom ...Culturally castrated ''snowflakes'' . He got that right!
America IS CULTURALLY CASTRATED SNOWFLAKES! I spent a year in Vietnam,
most of the women over there wore Ao Dai dresses. Very beautiful their
Ao Dai dresses are.


www.wenxuecity.com/news/2018/04/30/7210834.html ...Men's suits
(clothes) date back to about 400 yeas, in England. If that gal in Utah
isn't suppose to wear that dress, then people in America have no
business wearing suits.


Nobody cares about the dress. Well, 99% of Americans don't care about
the dress. 99.9% of those who do care are just fine with it. This has
been a VERY SLOW WEEK for the Outrage Media and this is the best they can
do.

Things will liven up when shark bite season starts.


I never wear a suit.


You are a wise man. Suits are ridiculous, especially the damn tie.


jimstone.is says, OLD NEWS: NK releases all U.S. prisoners. ...Jim Stone said that Trump asked Kim Jong to release all U.S.prisoners, and he did.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey FRED ! ! ! Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 3 December 18th 17 02:50 PM
Hey DD ... what became of Fred ? ? ? Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 0 December 4th 17 02:10 AM
Hey Fred ! ! ! Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 1 August 19th 17 05:19 PM
Fred Again?? Rain Monger Shortwave 0 July 18th 03 11:17 PM
Fred Again?? hugh General 0 July 14th 03 05:44 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017