Old July 18th 18, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shootings..

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12:09:46 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 18:46:02 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

jimstone.is says, Russia Upped The Ante ...DAH!

So, has Sergei Magnitsky shared his opinion on this?

halturnerradioshow.com says, Israel is deploying mobile bomb shelters.
Old July 18th 18, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Communist Chicago. Chicago could soon become the largest American city to give universal basic income a try. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3671946/posts ...That is part of what is known as COMMUNISM. China, North Korea and old Soviet Russia and COMMUNIST countries.
Old July 18th 18, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:57:10 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Communist Chicago. Chicago could soon become the largest American city
+AD4 give universal basic income a try.
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3671946/posts ...That is part of
what
+AD4 is known as COMMUNISM. China, North Korea and old Soviet Russia and
+AD4 COMMUNIST countries.

Sounds more like good ol' American farm subsidies to me. Anyway, Soviet
workers supposedly said +ACI-They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work+ACI.

Another thing that supposedly happened is that one of the three letter
agencies, the FBI or CIA or something, taught their agents that the USSR
Commie party was organized much like the Cook County Democratic machine.
Same sorts of leaders and power structure.

Then there's the story that the Soviets were very impressed with American
voting machines and ordered a bunch of them from the factory in Chicago.
First time they used them, Richard J Daley was elected the mayor of
Moscow. I'm pretty sure that one is a joke.
Old July 18th 18, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 1:31:56 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:57:10 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

Communist Chicago. Chicago could soon become the largest American city

give universal basic income a try.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3671946/posts ...That is part of

what
is known as COMMUNISM. China, North Korea and old Soviet Russia and
COMMUNIST countries.

Sounds more like good ol' American farm subsidies to me. Anyway, Soviet
workers supposedly said "They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work".

FlixBus is leaving Brussels. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3671977/posts ...DAH! Bus company to leave Brussels migrant suburb after numerous violent incidents. Looks like BART in Oakland-San Francisco and NYC Subway. pix11.com
Old July 19th 18, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"the FBI or CIA or something, taught their agents that the USSR
Commie party was organized"
what's the source of this?
J.Edgar fagboy?

Old July 19th 18, 09:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 16:20:43 -0700, fred k. engels+AK4 wrote:

+AD4 +ACI-the FBI or CIA or something, taught their agents that the USSR Commie
+AD4 party was organized+ACI
+AD4 what's the source of this?
+AD4 J.Edgar fagboy?

I think I got it from a Mike Royko book. Ask him.
Old July 19th 18, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 3:50:11 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 16:20:43 -0700, fred k. engels® wrote:

"the FBI or CIA or something, taught their agents that the USSR Commie
party was organized"
what's the source of this?
J.Edgar fagboy?

I think I got it from a Mike Royko book. Ask him.

sfgate.com Poop is beginning to be a big problem at Burning Man. ...What are they talking about? they love it. They poop on the sidewalks, on the streets, in COMMIE Oregon some wackos were camping and pooping on a guy's front yard.
Old July 19th 18, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few articles at halturnerradioshow.com Left wing demoKKKrap, and, Strong Earthquake in Northern Pacific, and, Explosion Rocks Manhattan-NYC, and, Albany, NY demoKKKrapic headquarters,,,,,
Old July 19th 18, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 08:36:19 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 sfgate.com Poop is beginning to be a big problem at Burning Man.
+AD4 ...What are they talking about? they love it. They poop on the
+AD4 sidewalks, on the streets, in COMMIE Oregon some wackos were camping and
+AD4 pooping on a guy's front yard.

The Oregon Commies should call the ChiComs for advice:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en+AF8-...legal-drug-use

Old July 19th 18, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...legal-drug-use

www.drudgereport.com Article,,, Mayor refuses to crack down on public defecators. (San Francisco mayor) ...In the comments section of that article, Dustoff says Seattle is the same way. ...They Absolutely LOVE poop and pee on the sidewalks and streets. Do you believe it now?