Old November 6th 18, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default the f¢¢ doesn't gives a **** about soaring oil prices

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 12:12:45 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 9:53:23 AM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ch...cumented-vote/

wrote in message

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 7:58:52 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=xN1P2DHE26g

wrote in message

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 3:21:50 PM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
...STOP THE soaring oil prices-VOTE
wrote in message

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 8:08:33 AM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum
wrote:
Gas Prices exploding in price
https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.c...-violence.jpg?
Police PSYOPS units ordered in to restore order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUeo36Vzkb8

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...op-the-caravan
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3703067/posts nbc pulls Trump
immigration ad after backlash.
...STOP THE CARAVAN-VOTE REPUBLICAN!

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3703128/posts Shocking moment some of
obungler's boys attacked a synagogue in Brooklyn. annnnd, article at
www.halturnerradioshow.says, President Trump warns illegal voters ''YOU
WILL BE PROSECUTED''

jimstone.is says, Illinois is allowing anybody to vote who walks in, no
ID, no asked.
...Just saw a Collie dog with a big Trump MAGA thingy on it's dog collar.
Did the dog vote?

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3703365/posts Poll that's never been wrong since 1946 signals GOP keeps house

https://townhall.com/columnists//way...upset-n2534861 annnd www.stevequayle.com Vegas Oddsmaker Predicts GOP Upset: In the 2014 Election in Texas 1.7 million voted early. This year early voting in Texas numbered over 4.3 million. With a Booming Economy and an illegal alien invasion in the headlines, they aren't voting democrat.

Old November 6th 18, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 07:48:13 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 jimstone.is says, Illinois is allowing anybody to vote who walks in, no
+AD4 ID, no questions asked.

It's from Jim Stone, so it's bull****. I had to give my name and address to the election judge. I then have to sign in and that signature has to match my registration signature. Just like all sorts of other important deals. My signature is my ID. That's been the system for ages.

Of course, there's election judges from both parties and we're all locals and we see each other most elections. Still have to sign in.

+AD4 ...Just saw a Collie dog with a big Trump MAGA thingy on it's dog collar.
+AD4 Did the dog vote?

I'm thinkin' they don't let dogs vote in Jackson. Probably not.

Old November 6th 18, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 07:48:13 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 jimstone.is says, Illinois is allowing anybody to vote who walks in, no
+AD4 ID, no questions asked.

And, just to be clear, it is the registration requirement in Illinois requires such things as government ID. And a person can't register to vote for like four weeks before an election.

The days of massive voter fraud in Illinois are over. It's actually really easy to get convictions on the fraudsters once the FBI starts looking into it.

And the sad fact is, Illinois politics is now much more regionally polarized. Democrats run mostly unopposed in some districts and Republicans run mostly unopposed in others. Why cheat at the voting booth? I suppose it's possible that crooked Dems and crooked Reps have traded off vote fraud with non-compete deals in various districts.

Hardly any Republicans in local races in my district anymore.

Old November 7th 18, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Voter identification laws by State. https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_identi..._laws_by_state
Old November 7th 18, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 18:01:42 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 3:33:39 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 07:48:13 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 jimstone.is says, Illinois is allowing anybody to vote who walks in, no
+AD4APg +AD4 ID, no questions asked.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg And, just to be clear, it is the registration requirement in Illinois requires such things as government ID. And a person can't register to vote for like four weeks before an election.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg The days of massive voter fraud in Illinois are over. It's actually really easy to get convictions on the fraudsters once the FBI starts looking into it.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg And the sad fact is, Illinois politics is now much more regionally polarized. Democrats run mostly unopposed in some districts and Republicans run mostly unopposed in others. Why cheat at the voting booth? I suppose it's possible that crooked Dems and crooked Reps have traded off vote fraud with non-compete deals in various districts.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Hardly any Republicans in local races in my district anymore.
+AD4
+AD4 Voter identification laws by State. https://ballotpedia.org/Voter+AF8-id...8-by+AF8-state

Well, that's interesting. The procedure shown for Nevada looks like the way Illinois does it. One way of looking at is, your voter ID is kept in the register book at the polling place. The voter is required to identify himself by name and address and the signature must be passably close to the card.

Old November 7th 18, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 07:27:37 -0800, fred k. engels+AK4 wrote:

+AD4 http://www.ncsl.org/research/electio...elections.aspx

Cesar Sayoc's pipe dream+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQ-
Old November 7th 18, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 9:33:48 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 07:27:37 -0800, fred k. engels® wrote:

http://www.ncsl.org/research/electio...lections..aspx

Cesar Sayoc's pipe dream!!!!!!!!

Election was a demoKKKrap disappointment www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3703693/posts ...That is one way to look at it.
Old November 7th 18, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 10:31:33 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 9:33:48 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 07:27:37 -0800, fred k. engels® wrote:

http://www.ncsl.org/research/electio...elections.aspx

Cesar Sayoc's pipe dream!!!!!!!!

Election was a demoKKKrap disappointment www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3703693/posts ...That is one way to look at it.

((Scandals of Nancy Pelosi and her husband)) she has Dementia too. ((Japanese school buses)) American school buses are ugly.