Old January 29th 19, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Looking for portable shortwave receiver with SSB capability

On Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 1:24:38 PM UTC, Bob D. wrote:
I'm looking for a portable shortwave receiver that can do a credible job of
tuning SSB on the ham bands (without an external antenna). I'm considering
the Sangean ATS909. Is this a good pick, or is there a better choice?

--
Bob D. ND9B

Hi Bob Get the 909x its a newer version of Sangean 909.
Zeldo
S.Ireland