Old April 21st 19, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Wolverine radio!

Heard well in the Chicago area between 7 and 8pm local time. 6965 kc.
Old April 21st 19, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.liveonlineradio.net/usa/wolverine-radio.htm ...They don't play anything I care about.It sounds like Sheet to me, I don't listen to that kind of crap on radio. stateofthenation2012.com/?p=121274 orthochristian.com/90082.html Orthodox Christians Who Saved Jews In The Holocaust, and the tens of millions of other Christians around the World in World War Two.
Old April 21st 19, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 09:25:05 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 www.liveonlineradio.net/usa/wolverine-radio.htm ...They don't play
+AD4 anything I care about.It sounds like Sheet to me, I don't listen to that
+AD4 kind of crap on radio.

Wrong Wolverine Radio. This Wolverine Radio is found on SHORTWAVE RADIO:

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Wolverine+AF8-Radio

I heard Wolverine Radio on THE MIGHTY SX-62. Sounded real good on those rare occasions when the drifty local oscillator and the drifty fixed BFO came to a reasonable agreement. Of course, THE MIGHTY SX-62 covers like 5 to 15 Mc on band 3, with no bandspread, so it takes SAFECRACKER FINGERS to get it even that close. But it did sound real good for several moments, here and there.

Right now, I'm using a vertical FM folded dipole because I've been doing alot more FM listening. One nice thing about the SX-62 is it's quite sensitive and the folded dipole works OK for casual SWL'ing despite it's short length and gross impedance mismatch.

I did the frequency check with my Radio Shack DX-440. The audio isn't quite as clear as MIGHTY SX-62's best and it can't follow fades like the SX-62 does, either.

The SX-99 is down with a hum, probably filter caps. But that damn thing is even driftier than the SX-62. I have to let it warm up for an hour or two ON THE SAME BAND I INTEND TO LISTEN TO AND WITH THE BFO ON to get the drift down to an even half way acceptable level. But it, with the bandspread, it does tune easier.

Old April 21st 19, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/Wolverine_Radio

Sri Lanka Radio. They have a lot to talk about. https://concisepolitics.com/2016/08/...ians-in-russia http://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/n...ines/s-2200014 Sewage and rats and typhus at city hall in Los Angeles. ...TV programs always run their tired old same same crap all the time. Firing Line with Margaret Hoover. Whatsher name Ann Coulter on there running her yap. I am going to find some online Horse Racing to watch.
Old April 21st 19, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Big ****ing deal, just some Ham ****head fooling around, the ass-hole stays
on until the peebrain doesn't want to waste any more electricity!!! Am sure
the ****heads over at the F¢¢ will jump on this matter and investigate
ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 21st 19, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 12:06:22 -0700, fred k. engels+AK4 wrote:

+AD4 Big ****ing deal, just some Ham ****head fooling around, the ass-hole
+AD4 stays on until the peebrain doesn't want to waste any more electricity+ACEAIQAh

I thought they all STOLE their electricity with illegal hookups. That's the PIRATE WAY, you know.

+AD4 Am sure the ****heads over at the F+AKIAog will jump on this matter and
+AD4 investigate ASAP+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE

Just as soon as the investigators learn how to tune SSB+ACEAIQAh-
Old April 21st 19, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hal Turner has suffered a heart attack. www.halturnerradioshow.com
Old April 21st 19, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

They don't steal their electricity they just stop playing "PIRATE" because
they are too cheap and too stupid to do illegal hookups, the F¢¢
investigators will jump on it after hearing all the whining and complaining
about them threatening the New England based ARRL dickhead empire. God
forbid they do this on the 40 meter band!!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 22nd 19, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 15:01:49 -0700, fred k. engels+AK4 wrote:

+AD4 They don't steal their electricity they just stop playing +ACI-PIRATE+ACI because
+AD4 they are too cheap and too stupid to do illegal hookups,

What do you think accounts for all the eyepatches, hand hooks and peglegs in the Pirate community? Cheapness, stupidity AND 4KV power lines, that's what.

+AD4 the F+AKIAog
+AD4 investigators will jump on it after hearing all the whining and
+AD4 complaining about them threatening the New England based ARRL dickhead
+AD4 empire. God forbid they do this on the 40 meter band+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQ

I'll have to also check out 80 and 20 next weekend.
Old April 23rd 19, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

I'll have to also check out 80 and 20 next weekend.

Chicago's very own. (wgntv.com) Gorillas perfect their selfie style in photo with park ranger.

Wolverine radio! Frank[_14_] Shortwave 0 October 22nd 17 04:12 AM
Wolverine radio 6950 analogdial Shortwave 0 October 9th 16 01:19 AM
Wolverine Radio (pirate) George Cornelius[_3_] Shortwave 0 May 29th 14 08:04 AM
PIRATE Log: Wolverine Radio Mike[_2_] Shortwave 0 April 10th 11 03:30 AM
Wolverine Radio (pirate) Mike[_2_] Shortwave 0 August 22nd 10 04:49 AM