Old June 12th 19, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long's Electronics closed!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

Old June 12th 19, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Everythang is closing. ((What is Pirate Bay?)) www.hackread.com says Pirate Bay has been shut down,,, 123movies shut down too. ...I have always known what Pirate Bay is. There are some alternatives of Pirate Bay. The Pirate Bay Proxy & Mirror List - 100 % working (May 2019) www.bestsevenreviews.com
Old June 12th 19, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 11:46:37 AM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 9:12:15 AM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

Everythang is closing. ((What is Pirate Bay?)) www.hackread.com says Pirate Bay has been shut down,,, 123movies shut down too. ...I have always known what Pirate Bay is. There are some alternatives of Pirate Bay. The Pirate Bay Proxy & Mirror List - 100 % working (May 2019) www.bestsevenreviews.com

10 Hours of the screaming sheep? Good, I likes that. I will click on that when I need to go take a poop.
Old June 12th 19, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 11:49:14 AM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 11:46:37 AM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
On Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 9:12:15 AM UTC-5, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

Everythang is closing. ((What is Pirate Bay?)) www.hackread.com says Pirate Bay has been shut down,,, 123movies shut down too. ...I have always known what Pirate Bay is. There are some alternatives of Pirate Bay. The Pirate Bay Proxy & Mirror List - 100 % working (May 2019) www.bestsevenreviews.com

10 Hours of the screaming sheep? Good, I likes that. I will click on that when I need to go take a poop.

pix11.com Helicopter Pilot who crashed on top of that building in NYC radioed that he was lost.

Old June 13th 19, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

((Free TV License for over 75s axed)) Limeyland is going DOWN more and more every single minute of every day. ((Memphis news)) also at, www.stevequayle.com Pictured, father of one, killed by cops in hail of 20 bullets in his front yard sparking huge riots which have left 25 police officers injured overnight in Memphis. Article links to, dailymail.co.uk
Old Yesterday, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Heyy International truck driver Ned Kelly in Ireland (Youtube). Here is some music to keep you awake. www.juneberry78s.com/sounds/tdcu1-03.mp3
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"James Ryan" wrote in message

[...]

Chinese owned company in Limeyland is making parts for top secret F-35 Airplanes. http://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific...report/1504788 ...ExceptionPCB in Southwest Limeyland. https://epcbonline.com/contact-us-1 Alexandra Way, Northway, Gloucestershire, England, GL20 8NB United Kondom 01684 292448 And there is a map, Northway Trading Estate. (GL20 8NB is their version of a zip code. Everytime I snail mail that married Irish woman in Limeyland I write her Post Code/Zip Code on the envelope.

ExceptionPCB, Their website and sheet says Quick turn around PC boards, sumpin like that. Those F-35s, if they fly too fast the stealth coating on the outside starts shedding,blistering,peeling off, and then it isn't stealthy anymore. F-35s aren't worth a Sheet! Speaking of which, I need to take a dump right now. WHUP, there goes another F-35 piece of sheet.
Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"James Ryan" wrote in message

[...]

Exception PCB ...The Earth view/Street view. WHAT A DUMP! You ought to see the residential streets around there, looks like Third World.
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Working at Exception PCB. http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Exceptio...s?fcountry=ALL ...Some of those employees there don't like working at that Chinese owned joint. A Stores person (former employee) said, Hard place to work. annnd, Automated Optical Inspection (Current Employee, [as of 27 October, 2015]) said, Not fun workplace. ...and on and on it goes. Imagine how much Made in China parts are in/on most things we buy nowadays, but most of those parts aren't too critical, compared to F-35s.