Old October 22nd 19, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DD where are you ? ? ?

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 10:52:19 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Trump tells 'Hannity' he wants Bagpipes (AG Barr) boy to 'find out what is
+AD4 going on' with potential ties between Hillary Clinton, Steele dossier and
+AD4 Ukraine.
+AD4 foxnews.com/media/trump-hannity-barr-ukraine-hillary-clinton-steele-dossier

Good. And The Great Man can put his Crack Team of Birth Certificate Investigators on this case, too. There really was a Crack Team of Birth Certificate Investigators, wasn't there? The Great and Powerful +ACI-TRUMP+ACI wouldn't have LIED about that, would he?

Well, at least The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI isn't tossing some red meat bull**** LIES about the Barr investigation to his idiot base. No way. +ACI-TRUMP+ACI wouldn't treat his base of idiots with such contempt.
Old October 22nd 19, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:19:43 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 NASA Asteroid Warning: Behemoth Space Rock Threatens Earth Next Month.
+AD4 ibtimes.com/nasa-asteroid-warning-behemoth-space-rock-threatens-earth-next-month-2850813
+AD4 ...We iz Doooooooomedddd+ADsAOwA7ADsAOw

Will the asteroid land on Walterboro? Brother Stair says the world, as we know it, ends with his death.

Oh, wait. The Prophet also said he will die at the hands of THE POPE OF ROME.

Nevermind.
Old October 22nd 19, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 2:12:49 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 10:36:50 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

End Times Signs, Wormwood Is Now Visible Youtube ,by Disciple
...Planet X, Nibiru,,, We are Doomed!

I'm glad someone is keeping up with the doomsday schedules. Brother Stair has been slacking off. I suppose, at his age, he has to choose between proclaiming the latest doomsday or feeling up pre-teen girls. Can't do both, anymore.

Maybe one of those space rocks zapped brother Stair? Impeachment ''Inquiry'' Update. redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=154203 Bagpipes boy is not his dad. They are two seperate individual people.. demoKKKRAPS are sweating Indictments. No impeachment of Trump is forthcoming.
Old October 22nd 19, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:09:18 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 ((History of Lynching))
+AD4 britannica, or some such sheet, says Lynching dates back to Medieval
+AD4 Europe.Frogs lynching Frogs, Krauts lynching Krauts, a whole slew of
+AD4 countries. ...Probally many, many years before that.
+AD4 britannica.com/topic/lynching

The funny part about The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI using the L-word is that Congress' impeachment inquiry is COMPLETELY 100+ACU LEGAL. Ain't a lynching if it's LEGAL.

Maybe The Great Man will do some noggin scratchin' for a while and come up with a less stupid defense. Better watch out for the hair implants, though. As we learned from the Divorce +ACM-1 filings, The Donald was OUTRAGED when Trophy Wife +ACM-1 tugged on those aforementioned TENDER implants. OUCH+ACEAIQ-
Old October 22nd 19, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 12:25:51 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Bagpipes boy is not his
+AD4 dad. They are two seperate individual people.

Right. But Bill Barr's daddy had some sort of weird relationship with Jeff Epstein. It's in Bill Barr's interest that nobody knows that the relationship went beyond weird to sick.

+AD4 demoKKKRAPS are sweating
+AD4 Indictments. No impeachment of Trump is forthcoming.

No impeachment, yet. The Democrats are hoping that The Great Man steps in it DEEP and HARD and practically impeaches himself.

Old October 23rd 19, 02:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 21:30:20 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

+AD4 Don't look at nekked Hillary Bitch, your azz will go blind+ACE

TULSI GABBARD+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhAC EAIQAhACEAIQAhACE

Tulsi's words about Hillary, alone, are a TURN ON+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACE

+IBw-You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain,+IB0 Gabbard wrote. +IBw-It+IBk-s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don+IBk-t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.+IB0

Although, noodie pix of Tulsi would be icing on the cake+ACEAIQ-
Old October 23rd 19, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 8:01:31 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 21:30:20 -0700, James Ryan wrote:

Don't look at nekked Hillary Bitch, your azz will go blind!

TULSI GABBARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulsi's words about Hillary, alone, are a TURN ON!!!!!!!

“You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain,” Gabbard wrote. “It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.”

Although, noodie pix of Tulsi would be icing on the cake!!

You know how those 'Gold Digger' women are. ... Hillary Clinton --- ''NO INTENT''? Youtube, by TXnMA
Old October 23rd 19, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe Bidet said he used the word Lynching about Clinton's Impeachment by accident, or something. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3788429/posts ....or sumpin, sumpin, er de udder;;;;;;;; Lynch is an Irish surname, I think. It might have roots somewhere else. There is a Lynch Street very near me. Earth view/Street view it. There is a Lynch Ave that crosses N Elston Ave, sumpin like that. You know, over there near Forest Glen Park, sumpin, sumpin
Old October 23rd 19, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

LIVE UPDATES: Police in riot gear make arrest amid protests ahead of President Trump's visit. www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3788422/posts ....Pittsburgh, PA. We know 'what kind of a ;'town'; Pittsburgh is. Donald Trump Jr will be in Mississippi tomorrow, (near Hattiesburg) I feel sure everything in Mississippi will be peaceful and orderly. annnnnnnnd, President Trump is coming to Mississippi (Tupelo) focus/next month. I DO Believe everyhing will be peaceful there too. ... Judicial Watch: New Benghazi documents confirm coverup. www.freerepublic.com/f-news/3788423/posts ....Bagpipes boy and whatshisname Durham closing in?
Old October 23rd 19, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 11:18:42 AM UTC-5, James Ryan wrote:
[...]

Susan Rice calls Lindsey Graham a 'piece of sh*t': 'I said it dammit. Finally! bizpacreview.com/#home ...She is right. Lindsey 'POS' Graham hasen't lifted a finger to help anybody.