Old February 23rd 20, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default That ENIGMA 2000 horse**** Newsletter Maintainer cheap-ass COCKSUCKER is so distraught over the latest horse**** Newsletter having TOO much deadwood not having more horse**** trash talk about Comrade Kim Jong Un!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just caught the headlines on fully encrypted CNN, didn't get the details but
Those whingeing pom
****heads over at ENIGMA2000 are distraught over TOO much deadwood removal
by that horse**** Newsletter Maintainer cheap-ass COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Those whingeing pom ****heads over at ENIGMA2000 are distraught over
groups.yahoo.com
Now the ENIGMA 2000 FAQ horse**** Newsletter Maintainer cheap-ass COCKSUCKER
has move to throw out any ****head at Those whingeing Pom ****heads over at
ENIGMA 2000
who don't have and give more horse**** trash talk about Comrade Kim Jong Un,
whose
cheap-ass opinions are
highly valued horse****, to include in the
latest horse**** Newsletter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRlw-YOw2rw

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server Oops! group does not exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohegYOB9-TM

TOO much ****head deadwood, Nice job ****head over at ENIGMA 2000 FAQ