Old March 4th 21, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The latest March 2021 horse****® "Newsletter" from Those whingeing Pom elitist ****heads®over at ENIGMA 2000 is full of more spy mania bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The latest March 2021 horse****® Newsletter from Those whingeing Pom
elitist ****heads®over at ENIGMA 2000 via their unsigned editorial cheap-ass
dumb
****head leader is now full of more spy mania bull**** and more fanatical
hate
of
Russians!!!!!!!!!
This along with a "book review" of more rehash WW 2 UK crap and a
George Blake was a **** of the highest degree "Editorial"!!!!!!!
Being whingeing Pom elitist ****heads®over at ENIGMA 2000 they
don't care about giving more horse****® trash talk about Comrade Kim Jong
Un!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://i.redd.it/pmt31clyovb31.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRlw-YOw2rw
The ENIGMA 2000 FAQ horse**** Newsletter Maintainer cheap-ass whingeing Pom
elitist ****heads®
will continue to throw out any ****head at Those whingeing Pom ****heads
over at
ENIGMA 2000 prick cocksuckers who don't eat up that spy mania bull**** and
have
a fanatical hate of Russians!!!!!!!!!
Their cheap-ass opinions are nothing more than
highly valued horse****®, to include in the
latest horse****® Newsletter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohegYOB9-TM

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server Oops! group does not exist