Old March 8th 21, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The facts about me and cocksucking

THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSION REGARDING MY INTEREST IN COCKSUCKING

YES, I TALK ABOUT IT A LOT

THAT'S JUST HOW I AM

BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK

YOU SEE, I ONLY SUCK GOAT COCK

THAT MEANS NO HOMO SO LET'S CLEAR THAT ONE UP WHILE WE'RE AT IT

3 3 3,

THE REAL FRED.

P.S.: THE ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO THE ENIGMA COCKSUCKER 2000

P.P.S.: AFTER ALL, EVERYONE ENJOYS THE ENIGMA COCKSUCKER 2000

P.P.P.S.: AND IT GOES GREAT WITH A HEAPING HELPING OF GOAT COCK

Old March 8th 21, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-_Unworded.jpg

To all other responsible Usenet readers, please help stop this goat fetish
Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0, aka et al. troll who posts pervasion
horse****®from posting More Hateful and violent content
Please report it to the following:
Astraweb Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”)
"fred k. engels®" NEVER wrote that horse****® in message
goat fetish text deleted

Do Facts Matter? Billy Burpelson[_2_] Shortwave 5 October 7th 08 02:02 PM
The FRG-7 is really not that great,,, here are the facts mike maghakian Shortwave 18 May 16th 06 02:16 AM
steve get your facts straight an old freind Policy 0 April 18th 06 06:51 AM
Facts Reg Edwards Antenna 85 November 23rd 04 02:34 AM
Just the facts... yojimbo Shortwave 7 October 9th 04 04:39 PM