Old July 1st 03, 02:29 AM
-

Default In-Dash Receiver For Jeep?

Anybody know of an AM-FM-Shortwave receiver that would fit perfectly in
place of the factory radio of a late-model Jeep Wrangler/TJ?

Old July 7th 03, 10:45 AM
Doug Boynton

Hello!

http://www.shortwavestore.com/sony-s...receivers.html

....ought to fit.

For lower price, keep an eye out on eBay. I bought my Sony automobile SW
there. One thing - I had a '00 Wrangler, and electrical noise from the
engine was a problem on SW.

-- db --