Old July 2nd 03, 11:20 AM

Default FAX Decoder help needed

I'm attempting to use a FAX/RTTY decoding program with my ATS-909 and
am unable to fgure out how to adjust the sound card settings in the program.
The program is FTV a freeware decoder.
Any advice would be appreciated

Regards
Charlie
Old July 3rd 03, 03:55 AM
Rain Maker

wrote in message
om...
The program is FTV a freeware decoder.
Any advice would be appreciated

FTV never was a freeware program. Also keep in mind that FTV will not work
with PCI soundcards. You need to use it with one of them old ISA soundcards.

See here for more info: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2504/

Old July 3rd 03, 04:58 AM
Gregg

I decoded those on a Commodore-64 and there are many Linux GPL freeware
programs available, but I dunno about Windows. If you find one, let us
know, eh?

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old July 3rd 03, 07:03 AM
Rain Maker

"Gregg" wrote in message
I decoded those on a Commodore-64 and there are many Linux GPL freeware
programs available, but I dunno about Windows. If you find one, let us
know, eh?

There's plenty of them, Just check he

http://www.muenster.de/~welp/sb.htm