Old July 3rd 03, 04:34 PM
steve328is

Default GOODBYE GROUP--these floods are ridiculous

Old July 3rd 03, 05:17 PM
Guessing

Nah -- hang in there Steve -- lots of good stuff here amongst the trash.

When its free and unmoderated the junkers get their kicks -- ignore em or
filter em and get some good knowledgeable posts.

Persistence me bucko persistence

Old July 3rd 03, 05:28 PM
Jones

steve don't leave until George Bush finds the weapons of mass destruction.
Like that will ever happen.

Old July 3rd 03, 07:00 PM
Al Patrick

steve328is wrote:

What did you do get washed away? So did your writing. You left a
blank page.

Oh, That's what the folks in Noah's day said, "Goodbye group--these
floods are ridiculous" :-)

Old July 3rd 03, 07:22 PM
J999w

We're still here.

Kinda slow due to it being summer and all.

Just got my shipment from Dan's small parts ... all kinds of goodies for
buiding MW antenna phasers and regererative preselectors.

Going to be lots O'DX rolling in here this fall !

jw
wb9uai
milwaukee

Old July 3rd 03, 07:35 PM
Michael Black

J999w ) writes:
We're still here.

Kinda slow due to it being summer and all.

Just got my shipment from Dan's small parts ... all kinds of goodies for
buiding MW antenna phasers and regererative preselectors.

Going to be lots O'DX rolling in here this fall !

jw
wb9uai
milwaukee

Have you noticed he changed his URL? Last week I thought I'd
check to see what was new, and got a "404 error" when I
went to http://www.fix.net/dans.html Oh no.

But when I did a websearch a new URL turned up,
http://www.danssmallpartsandkits.net

So he's still in business.

Micahel

Old July 3rd 03, 10:23 PM
Brian Denley

What's the matter? Can't figure out how to block 'em? It's easy
and..poof...the NG is clean as a whistle again. Try it.

--
Brian Denley

Old July 3rd 03, 10:26 PM
Gregg

Would anybody be interested in moving their chat to a moderated web forum?

I have one and can add more SWL specific topics if any of you are
interested.

http://geek.scorpiorising.ca/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old July 4th 03, 09:14 PM
JJ

The world is full of turds and a few appear here to spam the group
with their misguided crap. Just block the morons and hopefully
they will die soon.