RadioBanter

-   -   Shortwave loon says the World ends tomorrow... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37103-re-shortwave-loon-says-world-ends-tomorrow.html)

Diverd4777 July 5th 03 12:55 PM

Shortwave loon says the World ends tomorrow...

In article , Bill writes:

Will I have time to cut the lawn before this happens?

& the curtains,

will I have time to Change the Curtains...??

-

said ...

has been saying for the past few
weeks that the World ends tomorrow.

- Thats because they keep playing the same tape !

Explore the "Zen" of stupidity! Channel chronic procrastination into
life-saving paranoia and precise anatityl MAKE WASTE!!
Find out who your Personal Saviors may be and who are the False Prophets
in your life!

Praise Bob!
www.subgenius.com

RFCOMMSYS July 6th 03 12:50 AM

asks ---

"RFCOMMSYS" wrote in message
said ...

has been saying for the past few
weeks that the World ends tomorrow.

SVC 13

^^^ ^^
????????????????????

(is this some kind of cryptic masonic NWO code? )

No, but when the above mnemonic is assembled into IBM mainframe Z/OS internal
machine instruction code it becomes hexadecimal 0A0D.

NOW do you understand?

BDK July 6th 03 03:18 AM

In article ,
says...
asks ---

"RFCOMMSYS" wrote in message
said ...

has been saying for the past few
weeks that the World ends tomorrow.

SVC 13

^^^ ^^

(is this some kind of cryptic masonic NWO code? )

No, but when the above mnemonic is assembled into IBM mainframe Z/OS internal
machine instruction code it becomes hexadecimal 0A0D.

NOW do you understand?

DAMN!! IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, AND I JUST NEVER SAW IT!!!

What was it again??

BDK