Old July 5th 03, 12:55 PM
Diverd4777

Default Shortwave loon says the World ends tomorrow...

In article , Bill writes:

Will I have time to cut the lawn before this happens?

& the curtains,

will I have time to Change the Curtains...??

-

said ...

has been saying for the past few
weeks that the World ends tomorrow.

- Thats because they keep playing the same tape !

Explore the "Zen" of stupidity! Channel chronic procrastination into
life-saving paranoia and precise anatityl MAKE WASTE!!
Find out who your Personal Saviors may be and who are the False Prophets
in your life!

Praise Bob!
www.subgenius.com