RadioBanter

-   -   BBC on 5975. what happened? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37141-bbc-5975-what-happened.html)

N8KDV July 8th 03 01:13 AM

Josumner1964 wrote:

A book stranger? Man you been puffin a wee bit to long...

There was a book from the early 60s called stranger in a strange land, it was
written by robert heinland, i am sure your local library, if you know where it
is has it there

Read it, by Robert Heinlein.... at least you could spell it right...

You just be another retard wannabee... and ya prove it... with every post...

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964

Merl Turkin July 8th 03 01:14 AM

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:50:39 -0400, Burr wrote:

What has happened to the BBC on 5975???

Burr

Probably solar activity, oh well I still had it on my new XM radio. This
thing ROCKS.

N8KDV July 8th 03 01:16 AM

N8KDV wrote:

Josumner1964 wrote:

A book stranger? Man you been puffin a wee bit to long...

There was a book from the early 60s called stranger in a strange land, it was
written by robert heinland, i am sure your local library, if you know where it
is has it there

Read it, by Robert Heinlein.... at least you could spell it right...

You just be another retard wannabee... and ya prove it... with every post...

Time and time again...

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964

Josumner1964 July 8th 03 01:18 AM

You just be another retard wannabee... and ya prove it... with every

post...

Time and time again...

PLONK

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964

N8KDV July 8th 03 01:43 AM

Josumner1964 wrote:

You just be another retard wannabee... and ya prove it... with every

post...

Time and time again...

PLONK

Turn yer ticket in wannabee...

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964

N8KDV July 8th 03 01:47 AM

Josumner1964 wrote:

You just be another retard wannabee... and ya prove it... with every

post...

Time and time again...

PLONK

You're gonna be lonely.......