Old July 8th 03, 04:44 AM
J&D Schnoor

Default FM Broadcast Stations in the Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area with RDS and with SCA

Can anyone here advise me which FM broadcast station(s) in the
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN area that:

1) Send RDS information (if so, what frequency, callsign, and what data is
sent)

2) Send an SCA signal (if so, 67 hZ or 92 hZ; what is the FM stations
callsign & frequency; and is the service ethnic, talking book for the blind
or something else)

Old July 8th 03, 05:03 AM
David Eduardo

"J&D Schnoor" wrote in message
Can anyone here advise me which FM broadcast station(s) in the
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN area that:

1) Send RDS information (if so, what frequency, callsign, and what data

is
sent)

2) Send an SCA signal (if so, 67 hZ or 92 hZ; what is the FM stations
callsign & frequency; and is the service ethnic, talking book for the

blind
or something else)

You might want to post this at alt.radio.broadcasting where people with
knowledge of this kind of esoterica are more likely to hang out.

You also might try the Minnesota board at www.radio-info.com, which has a
lot of activity by local radio folks and their followers.