Old July 8th 03, 12:46 PM
Rain Maker

Default Thanks for ruining this board

"AgentSmith" woke up early in the morning and
started his daily crossposted flood attack in message
*snip*

There you go again Smith. All anyone has to do is look at the headers of
this post and the headers of your post I'm replying to and see that we're
not the same. What do you hope to accomplish? To get abuse reports sent to
my ISP? All my ISP has to do in that case is verify that I don't have an
account with Altopia and I'm in the clear.

In fact I'm sending a copy of my headers and yours to altopia and see if
they can figure out who's who? That sound good trollboy?

Old July 8th 03, 08:29 PM
Rain Maker

"Don Souter" wrote in message

The real Don Souter does not use PGP and he doesn't hide behind anonymous
remailers. PLONK this idiot.

Old July 8th 03, 10:41 PM
Rain Maker

Posing as someone he doesn't like "Agent Smith" at the phony email address
of some one else he doesn't like came home
from a hard days work flipping burgers at the Loserville McDonald's and
wrote in message news:401a41ee.89373452@feednread...
Here's proof of the POS you are posting as Agent
Smith

There you go again. Throwing a fit and trying to put the focus on someone
else. Just admit it. Your the troll that's been flooding all these groups.

Old July 8th 03, 10:57 PM

Arselicks is mentally a 12 year old...

Old July 9th 03, 07:46 AM
Rain Maker

Scanner Bearcat 250 Help! Nick Scanner 6 September 27th 03 08:59 PM
WTB VOX board GT550 Dave Edwards Boatanchors 0 July 12th 03 12:43 AM
WTB VOX board GT550 Dave Edwards Equipment 0 July 12th 03 12:43 AM
WTB VOX board GT550 Dave Edwards Equipment 0 July 12th 03 12:43 AM