Old July 11th 03, 04:34 AM
stinky knockwurst

Default this show is better than Hal Turnip!

I thought that I'd heard rampant amusing radio
on The Hal Turner Show, Brother Stair and
Christian Media Network...but this guy on the
"cut the crap" broadcast on WBCQ has got
to be the best yet. I was laughing to the point
of tears at some points.

Tonight he seemed to be speaking at one point
in praise of Vlad the Impaler!
Have a tape ready. His program is
called "cut the crap with AJ" and his
act is *almost as good* as the classic
"Mr. Grouch" skit from the original
Uncle Floyd Show!

I mean, BE SURE to toon into this complete lunatic
at 11:00 PM EST on WBCQ 7.415 - He's 1000 times more
entertaining that Turner, Profit Stair and James
potsmoking Lloyd *combined*.

I hope his show is on for a long time to come!

Old July 11th 03, 10:47 PM
okie dokie

"I. P. Yurin" wrote in message

Clearly this is just a badly disguised plug for that awful program,
right?

'Cut the crap' is a lousy program. Just some annoyed non-entity
sitting in his mom's house and whining about how everything sucks.

Which is why he is so funny. I heard him last
night also. His show is so pathetic that at first
you'd think it's all an act, much like like Hal Turner.
AJ is only on once-a-week on Thursday's.

The "talent" is a fellow New Yorker, so I easily recognize the
symptoms of a bitter, self-obsessed loser. This town is full of them.
(And WBCQ broadcasts quite a few of them.)

I am glad WBCQ is on the air. It seems to be a natural magnet
for all kinds of screwball radio shows. Much better entertainment
value that Cable TV programming. They blow away WWCR and
WHRI too, which is full of wall-to-wall jeezus freaks and gold or
vitamin supliment sellers, all of them begging for money.