Old July 12th 03, 03:44 AM
diverd4777

Default WBCQ 7.415

reception got pretty bad tonigh, blanking out reception of 7.415
( Alan Wiener Worldwide)after 8:30 Eastern.

Apparantly one of his dead beat radio preachers, who was Way behind in
paying his bills, went postal on him when finally told " No $$ no
Airtime "

Anyone know who this character was ??

Dan
Old July 12th 03, 06:34 AM
Eric Cartman

"diverd4777" wrote in message
reception got pretty bad tonigh, blanking out reception of 7.415
( Alan Wiener Worldwide)after 8:30 Eastern.

Combination of aurora, high atmospheric noise
due to storms in the southeast and long propigation.
Stations in Canada on 75 Meters tonight sounded like they were at the
other end of a 6' diameter drainage pipe! Quite unusual
for an aurora effect of this magnitude in the Summer

Apparantly one of his dead beat radio preachers, who
was Way behind in paying his bills, went postal on
him when finally told " No $$ no
Airtime "

Anyone know who this character was ??

Dan

I assume this announcement was
made on on A.W. Worldwide at 8:00 EST ?
I didn't catch the program tonight we were out
having dinner in the city.

Alan W. Worldwide will be repeated-replayed
tomorrow (Saturday) at 12: 00 Noon on 17.495
so I guess we will know what happened then.

(I'd suspect it was that looney-toon J.L. from
xian media He allegedly made a wild prediction
that the world would end on July 4th or 5th, and of
course nothing happened, except that he's likely
lost his audience now to Brother Stair and Robert
Tilton's revamped "send me you money for a miracle"
program now playing again on various late night paid
sponsor cable TV channels - Oy!)

Old July 12th 03, 12:49 PM
diverd4777

I'm beginning to think all the radio preachers start calling for the
end of the world
around rent time,
Especially when their Miracle ShYtte hasnt been selling, the Big $$$
hasn't been rolling in,
or they just haven't paid their bills for Airtime

Old July 12th 03, 04:35 PM
Eric Cartman

"diverd4777" wrote in message
om...
I'm beginning to think all the radio preachers start calling for the
end of the world
around rent time,
Especially when their Miracle ShYtte hasnt been selling, the Big $$$
hasn't been rolling in,
or they just haven't paid their bills for Airtime

Correct on all counts.

I'm suprised that the Church of Scientology
has not yet tried to "cash in" on the shortwave
radio market, like the way EuGene Scott
does on WWCR : ) : ) : ) : )

"You'd pay to know what you really think!"
- J.R. "Bob" Dobbs 1961

www.subgenius.com

"Bob" said it, I smoked it, that settles it....

"I believe there would be people alive today if
there were a death penalty."
- Nancy Reagan

http://www.geocities.com/blaquesdungeon/

Old July 12th 03, 06:24 PM
Jim Shaffer, Jr.

By the way, one thing you probably missed in the second half is that they now
have approval to test on 5100 kHz at night. Alan didn't announce a schedule
yet.

WBCQ merlin Equipment 2 October 17th 03 04:24 AM
WBCQ merlin Equipment 0 October 16th 03 03:21 AM
Does WBCQ have good airtime available? Soames123 Shortwave 0 July 8th 03 12:18 PM
'hifi' SSB on WBCQ now Diverd4777 Shortwave 0 July 6th 03 12:08 AM