Old July 12th 03, 04:10 AM
Burr

Default It's So Hot

I tied my old prospecting mule off to the fence beside the shed where I
keep the popcorn. It's so hot that the popcorn started popping and
flying over the mule, the mule thought it was snowing and laid down and
froze to death!

Burr

Old July 12th 03, 06:19 AM
Eric Ferguson

And in Concord, Ca., it was 104.2 on the patio.......Eric

Old July 12th 03, 01:35 PM
Tom Randy

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:10:32 -0400, Burr wrote:

I tied my old prospecting mule off to the fence beside the shed where I
keep the popcorn. It's so hot that the popcorn started popping and flying
over the mule, the mule thought it was snowing and laid down and froze to
death!

Burr

We've had mid 90's for a few days in the Hudson Valley of N.Y., the past 2
days have been rainy and cool. Nice break. Today looks like it's going to
be real nice, the Sun is out.
Old July 13th 03, 03:05 AM
Fcathell

107F in Tucson today (and the day before, etc, etc, .....) and no relief in
sight. I think a move to the higher country is in my future!

Frank