Old July 14th 03, 08:55 AM
LA Davies

Default Prophet Stair is on now!

WWCR 5.070 - 1am cst !

Old July 14th 03, 04:38 PM
KK4TL

Yeah but profit Stair is always "on". It's probably a recording, so profit
Stair can be out behind the barn with 2 or 3 of the young "sisters". Doing
nasty stuff.

Wonder what Hal Turner would say about this.

Old July 14th 03, 08:25 PM
LA Davies

"KK4TL" wrote in message
Yeah but profit Stair is always "on". It's probably a recording, so

profit
Stair can be out behind the barn with 2 or 3 of the young "sisters".

Doing
nasty stuff.

Wonder what Hal Turner would say about this.

Dont bother me what Stair does, He only leads by example. I am in love
with a 18 year old- fresh out of high school girl. She's got a thing for
me. I want to.........