RadioBanter

-   -   Mars Apparition (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37271-re-mars-apparition.html)

Jackie July 17th 03 07:13 AM

Sorry for been a little of topic.........Cheers all, Ken, G4KIR.

Ken, with so many radio hobbyists also being astronomy hobbyists (at least
in my area of the US, this is true) I think that many readers may find this
to be an interesting subject, even if it IS off-topic...

.... now, how many of you have listened to Jupiter's radio 'noise' lately?
That's well on-topic for this group! :-)

Jack.