Old July 16th 03, 02:04 AM
W9SUN

Default DRAKE R8

Extremely nice Drake R-8 Shortwave Communications Receiver. Receives from
100 khz to 30 Mhz. Very good condition and hardly used by second owner. Very
clean and well kept in a dry and immaculate area. Price is $475.00. I will
pack it for the rough treatment it probably will get from UPS and you can
pay shipping. Willing to negotiate some on price but not too much from the
market either. Thanks for your interest and viewing my ad. If you have any
questions, feel free to contact me at

Old July 16th 03, 08:38 PM
Rigali5

would you be interested in a swap for a Latitude CPX P3 notebook?
Old July 16th 03, 10:59 PM
W9SUN

Already have a laptop. Just looking to sell in order to purchase some other
goodies. Thanks