Old July 19th 03, 01:20 PM
UrkTheTurk

Default Here is for you Agent Smith

alt.politics.bush

Old July 19th 03, 01:28 PM
Greg

For those who seem to be very informed, that seem to be very uninformed
about where
to submit their news and there is a number of them - all guilty by
association.
Maybe another glance at the intended newsgroup before pressing the send
button might help
on reaching the required recipients.

"UrkTheTurk" wrote in message
alt.politics.bush

Old July 21st 03, 04:14 PM
MJC

"PLONK"

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:20:57 GMT, "UrkTheTurk"

wrote:

alt.politics.bush

Here is for you Urk The Turk.

alt.who.the.****.are.you

Old July 21st 03, 05:11 PM
Julie

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:06:42 GMT, "King Pineapple"
wrote:

"UrkTheTurk" wrote in message
alt.politics.bush

HAHAHA. They'll eat him for breakfast *there*...

YOU were digested long ago.

Old July 21st 03, 10:48 PM
King Pineapple

DNC Stepford Daughter "Julie" squealed in message
news

HAHAHA. They'll eat him for breakfast *there*...

YOU were digested long ago.

Nah, they're not worth my time any more. Neither are you.

Next?