RadioBanter

-   -   A Kind of Fascism Is Replacing Our Democracy (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37341-re-kind-fascism-replacing-our-democracy.html)

RedOctober90 July 20th 03 07:26 PM

A Kind of Fascism Is Replacing Our Democracy

"A Kind of Fascism Is Replacing Our Democracy"

Ya think? Actually it's not a democracy.. but a constitutional republic.

Al Patrick July 20th 03 07:55 PM

RedOctober90 wrote:

"A Kind of Fascism Is Replacing Our Democracy"

Ya think? Actually it's not a democracy.. but a constitutional republic.

"A REPUBLIC, Maam, If you can keep it!" It WAS a republic. I expect
it has passed the democracy stage now. Shall we even call it a
dictatorship? Maybe some day soon.

There are none so enslaved as those slaves who think they are still
free! Is this most of America?

Al