Old July 20th 03, 07:26 PM
RedOctober90

Default A Kind of Fascism Is Replacing Our Democracy

"A Kind of Fascism Is Replacing Our Democracy"

Ya think? Actually it's not a democracy.. but a constitutional republic.
Old July 20th 03, 07:55 PM
Al Patrick

RedOctober90 wrote:

"A Kind of Fascism Is Replacing Our Democracy"

Ya think? Actually it's not a democracy.. but a constitutional republic.

"A REPUBLIC, Maam, If you can keep it!" It WAS a republic. I expect
it has passed the democracy stage now. Shall we even call it a
dictatorship? Maybe some day soon.

There are none so enslaved as those slaves who think they are still
free! Is this most of America?

Al