Old July 21st 03, 03:50 AM
RHF

Default Bush still pushin' the ole tax-cut-for-the-rich scam

KP,

And your point is that . . .

GW doesn't own a Shortwave Radio.
- - - GW doesn't offer Tax Credits for Shortwave Radio Owners.

GW doesn't Listen to Shortwave Radio.
- - - GW doesn't offer Tax Cuts for Shortwave Listeners.

GW can't Spell "Shortwave Radio".
- - - GW doesn't offer Tax Rebates for those Who Can Not Spell "Shortwave Radio"

Or is there any connection that is related to Shortwave Radio ?
- taxes,
- - Taxes.
- - - TAXES !
It Simply Taxes My Mind !

Just a short wave and goodbye ~ RHF
- - - Remember GW hails from Deep in the Heart of TAXES )
[ Which is just a short heat wave from Midland. ]
..
..
= = = "King Pineapple"