Old July 22nd 03, 01:33 AM
RHF

Default Radio Plus website

BW,

Today at 00:22 UCT the Radio Plus+ website was down.

Don't know what happen to the website but will check back in another
day or two.

http://www.dx-tools.com/

IIRC: This is the Quantum Loop Antenna products website run by Gerry
Thomas.
- - - Hope everything is well with Gerry; he is a Real American
Electronics Craftsman.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = (BW)
= = = wrote in message . com...
Does anyone know what happened to dx-tools.com?
Every time I tried to access comes up with can not be found.

Tks,

BW

Old July 23rd 03, 08:06 AM
RHF

Hey everyone,

I got this email today from Gerry Thomas (Radio Plus).

"... my web host went belly up without warning about two weeks ago
leaving me and about 40,000 other websites without a host.
Unfortunately, about the time that I realized the site was
down...there was a death in the family...when I got back in town,
worked on getting orders out that were delayed. I hope to locate
another web host later this week. If you get the chance, let the folks
at rec.radio.sw know...I'd appreciate it as I've got my hands full
here at the moment."

73
Russ K3Pi
..
..
= = = (RHF)
= = = wrote in message . com...
BW,

Today at 00:22 UCT the Radio Plus+ website was down.

Don't know what happen to the website but will check back in another
day or two.

http://www.dx-tools.com/

IIRC: This is the Quantum Loop Antenna products website run by Gerry
Thomas.
- - - Hope everything is well with Gerry; he is a Real American
Electronics Craftsman.

~ RHF
.
.