RadioBanter

-   -   War Folklore (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37410-re-war-folklore.html)

N8KDV July 25th 03 06:16 PM

War Folklore

King Pineapple wrote:

[snip]

Excellent article.

RedOctober90 July 27th 03 03:12 PM

"King Pineapple" wrote in message rthlink.net...
FYI, Mr. Hanson, a scholar of Greek military history, cannot be accused of
being a "hardcore right wing conservative", as he's a lifelong Democrat from
California (who also happens to be a college professor).

Looks like another example of the kiddies out of school. Nothing
better to do than spam Shortwave newsgroups with off-topic garbage.
And then the off-topic whiners then actively contribute to it.

Grow up

King Pineapple July 28th 03 11:08 PM

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
No I meant that with all the 'pineapples' posting now, I can't tell which
one is you unless your signature is at the bottom. Are all these other
pineapples you?

No, it's "Agent Smith" or whatever she is calling herself today. Do a
"message source" on the "properties".

King Pineapple July 28th 03 11:19 PM

"M. J. Powell" wrote in message

You haven't answered my point. Where and when did they admit it?

Or is it bar gossip?

I posted the story here last week.