Old July 25th 03, 06:16 PM
N8KDV

Default War Folklore

King Pineapple wrote:

[snip]

Excellent article.

Old July 27th 03, 03:12 PM
RedOctober90

"King Pineapple" wrote in message rthlink.net...
FYI, Mr. Hanson, a scholar of Greek military history, cannot be accused of
being a "hardcore right wing conservative", as he's a lifelong Democrat from
California (who also happens to be a college professor).

Looks like another example of the kiddies out of school. Nothing
better to do than spam Shortwave newsgroups with off-topic garbage.
And then the off-topic whiners then actively contribute to it.

Grow up
Old July 28th 03, 11:08 PM
King Pineapple

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
newsolUa.130413$GL4.34290@rwcrnsc53...
No I meant that with all the 'pineapples' posting now, I can't tell which
one is you unless your signature is at the bottom. Are all these other
pineapples you?

No, it's "Agent Smith" or whatever she is calling herself today. Do a
"message source" on the "properties".

Old July 28th 03, 11:19 PM
King Pineapple

"M. J. Powell" wrote in message

You haven't answered my point. Where and when did they admit it?

Or is it bar gossip?

I posted the story here last week.