RadioBanter

-   -   Grundig G1000A vs. Kaide KK-989 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/37429-grundig-g1000a-vs-kaide-kk-989-a.html)

FB July 27th 03 02:40 AM

Grundig G1000A vs. Kaide KK-989

I recently bought the Kaide and find it to be okay. I recently saw the
Grundig G1000A and was wondering if anyone here has tried it? If so, what is
your opinion. Is it true digital, or like the the Kaide, analog tuning with
digitial numbers? Is the Grundig that much better than the Kaide to warrant
buying it? I use the radios when traveling and want something very small.

Diverd4777 July 27th 03 11:48 AM

FB:

Here's a review of similar small radios that might help . .

http://art.simon.tripod.com/SWreview.htm

Dan