Old July 27th 03, 02:40 AM
FB

Default Grundig G1000A vs. Kaide KK-989

I recently bought the Kaide and find it to be okay. I recently saw the
Grundig G1000A and was wondering if anyone here has tried it? If so, what is
your opinion. Is it true digital, or like the the Kaide, analog tuning with
digitial numbers? Is the Grundig that much better than the Kaide to warrant
buying it? I use the radios when traveling and want something very small.

Old July 27th 03, 11:48 AM
Diverd4777

FB:

Here's a review of similar small radios that might help . .

http://art.simon.tripod.com/SWreview.htm

Dan

Old July 28th 03, 04:16 PM
Jim®

I have a G1000A but haven't used it much yet. It is analog tuned with a
digital readout.

. com...