Old July 30th 03, 03:14 PM
Flanagan

Default Hal Turner - off the air!

After scamming his handful of white-wing supporters for every nickle
he could squeeze, the short-dicked hatemonger today folded his "radio"
show. The announcement from his site read:

"The Hal Turner Show will be off the air through the entire month of
August due to lack of finances and serious health troubles
Hopefully, the show can resume in September"

He's used the "serious health troubles" canard before - even his
low-witted supporters are cottoning on to his scam.
Old July 31st 03, 02:25 PM
Di & Chuck

I can't belive that these Neanderthals still inhabit the earth.This kind
should exsterminated or aleast put away in a whole somewhere for eternity

(Flanagan) wrote in message

. com...
After scamming his handful of white-wing supporters for every nickle
he could squeeze, the short-dicked hatemonger today folded his "radio"
show. The announcement from his site read:

"The Hal Turner Show will be off the air through the entire month of
August due to lack of finances and serious health troubles
Hopefully, the show can resume in September"

He's used the "serious health troubles" canard before - even his
low-witted supporters are cottoning on to his scam.

Anti-white pro-minority liberals may find this to be good news. But I
hope Hal Turner gets well and the show back on the air September.

Go to http://www.vonbluvens.com/ .

-Barry
========
Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

Old August 2nd 03, 10:02 PM
RHF

= = = (RedOctober90) wrote in message
= = = . com...
lex (Nobody You Know) wrote in message ...
wrote:

Well I'm not anti-white because I am white
myself so how the phuck can I be anti-white?

Its Call Self Loathing (Self Hatred)
- I Hate White Racist America !
- - I Hate White Culture, History and Society !
- - - I Hate All White People !
I Am White ~ I Hate My Self !

Easy. You never defend your own kind but always suck up to those who would kill
us all in a heartbeat if they ever became a substantial majority. And thanks to
folks like you, they just might.

Perhaps H.T. should rent an old-fashoned sun-lamp
at some poebucker rent-a-center someplace
and wake up black the next morning like was
portrayed well in the film "The Watermelon Man"?

You can paint a White man black and a black man white, but you'd still know
who's who by their behavior.

The Educated Gentleman will be 'known' by his Words and Actions.
- - - Being Educated and a Gentleman has nothing to do with Race,
Gender, ETC.

The Ignorant Bigoted Fool's Words and Actions will clearly mark him as
such for all to know.
- - - Every Race, Gender and social grouping has its fair share of
these self-misinformed, over opinionated, tortured souls; who go
through life spreading Hate and poisoning the lives of others.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Nations are like leaves.
They change color before they fall.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

100% Correct. The liberals hate Hal Turner because he tells the truth
and doesen't worry about the liberal idea of tolerance. The liberals
themselves say they are tolerant but they will pretty much go after
you and everything you got when you don't support there system.

If "Diversity" is so Important to the Educational Experience ? ? ?
- Why is Only Liberalism Taught and Tolerated ?
- - Why is Conservative Thought Viewed as Backward ?
- - - Why are Conservative Ideas Categorized Immoral ?
WHY Are Conservatives Shouted Down and Band from Campuses ?

Education should be about a Poly-Culture of Competing Ideas.
- - - Not a Mono-Culture of Indoctrination.

Real tolerant those Liberals.

It's Called the "Certainty of Belief" and generally follows this
Logic:
- I Know I Am Right, Moral and Know 'The Real Truth' !
- - You Are simply... wrong, Wrong. WRONG !
- - - I Must Stop You from Spreading Your Lies and Infecting others.
- - - - I Will Re-Educate You and Your Children to Think Like Me.
- - - - - I Will Force You to Be Like Me and Follow Me.
For I Am Right ~ I Am Just ~ I Must Lead = You Will Follow and Obey !

EXAMPLE #1 - The "Earth First" [Earth Liberation Front] Eco-Terrorist
just did this in Southern California by setting fire to a
Condo-Complex that was being build near the coast line in the
University City/La Jolla Area .
- - - So, What is Next? Is Barbara Streisand oceanfront Malibu mansion
on the Beach 'Safe' when these "Political Cadre" of the "Ultra
Liberal" Environmental Movement is on the march in their War Against
People Places and Things to 'protect' the Environment from Mankind.

EXAMPLE #1 - Barbara Streisand oceanfront Malibu mansion on the Beach
is beyond the Law and Us Common Folk. Pictures of her 'mansion' are
protected property that this "Ultra Liberal" Democratic Activist and
Fund Raiser does not want the public to see. Freedom of the Speech
and the Press are less important that "BS's Mansion".
http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/news/5984210.htm
FWIW: Barbara Streisand claims her privacy was violated when and
environmentalist took aerial photographs of the entire California
Coast Line; including her oceanfront Malibu mansion and place them on
the WebSite: http://www.californiacoastline.org

Can We All Simply . . .
- Just Get Along
- - With Understanding and Respect
- - - For Each Other.
+ + + Living Our Lives by "The Golden Rule" (The Ethic of
Reciprocity).
http://www.fragrant.demon.co.uk/golden.html
+ + + Plus Making an 'extra' Effort by Following the "Boy Scouts
Slogan"
http://www.usscouts.org/usscouts/adv.../bsslogan.html

God Protect Us from the Zealots ~ RHF

..

..

free turner +2 amp board. bobinphx CB 0 August 24th 04 07:11 PM
Talk Show host Hal Turner calls for the kidnapping of Arizona's Governor Hal Turner Show Broadcasting 5 March 28th 04 05:02 PM
FS: Turner Gooseneck Communications Microphone $35 AF Four Kilo Boatanchors 0 November 26th 03 11:33 AM