Old August 5th 03, 02:50 AM
yazoo63

Default RFPI back on 15040 khz

Hearing them at 0149 UTC

I wonder why they switched back from 15115 ?

Old August 5th 03, 02:58 AM
N8KDV

yazoo63 wrote:

Hearing them at 0149 UTC

I wonder why they switched back from 15115 ?

Not sure what's going on, but I heard a WSHB ID.

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old August 5th 03, 03:14 AM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

yazoo63 wrote:

Hearing them at 0149 UTC

I wonder why they switched back from 15115 ?

Not sure what's going on, but I heard a WSHB ID.

On the other hand it might just be some nastiness I've noticed before
here using a certain antenna. I have noticed some strange rectification
products at night on that frequency. I think it might be due to my
neighbours barn, which has a metal roof.

I had the same sort of problem years ago with a sectional metal mast
that I used. The joints got rusty, and caused some strange rectification
products. The problem went away after I bonded the sections together.

Unfortunately I won't be able to fix the neighbours barn.

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B