Old August 6th 03, 06:21 PM
John Mosman

Default QSL Storagae

There was a discussion on one of the SW mailing lists about storage of
QSL's. I'm not able to find it now. Some of the emails mentioned
professional type liners to put the cards in which could still be
displayed in a binder, but kept air tight.

Does anyone know anything about that type of storage, or what might be
best? I currently have mine in sealed sandwhich bags, but its not a
great way to display or go through them.

Thanks,

John
WPE9GIZ
Old August 7th 03, 02:19 AM
The Axelrods

I have mine in binders. The binders have pages that are plastic sheets
(hard palstic that the QSL's won't stick to) that can show 3 QSL's to a
side or 6 per sheet. They have a black heavy paper inserted between the
plastic covers. This type of cover is available at most stationery stores.
I have been using these for over 20 years and been happy with them

Shawn

--
73 and Best of DX
Shawn Axelrod

Visit the AMANDX DX site with info for the new or experienced listener:

http://www.angelfire.com/mb/amandx/index.html

REMEMBER ON A CLEAR DAY YOU CAN HEAR FOREVER